Fights that depressed you most?

If it was a hated fighter like, say, Jon Jones instead of the Mountain; Sherdog would have been crying the fight should have been a DQ based on the eye pokes.

Good point, but remember, the Lannisters were the refs, so they let alot of those eye pokes by the Mountain go without any warnings or deductions. You can say the Lannisters went to the Steve Mazagatti referee school.

Cain`s mauling of JDS. Fedor Losses, Andy losses in the UFC and Ol Big nogs UFC defeats were heartbreaking.

The thing with Big Nog is that you just have to realize he is not the same fighter. Be happy that he has had a long career and has been fighting since the 90's.

He moves like a Lowes 2x4 nowadays and it is sad to see especially when you look at a fight from 2004 like Nog vs Sergei and see how fast he actually was back then.

He just needs to retire. Nothing to hang his head in shame about. He is way past his prime and it is amazing that he kept fighting as long as he has.

Crocop vs. Gonzaga was a bad one for me.

Yep. And pretty much every CC fight thereafter.

Rampage X Wand III was particularly sad for me. It was so dissatisfying. Wand X Leben too.

Pretty much any JBJ fight... Shogun, Rampage, Matyshenko... Always sad to see.

Recently Cormier vs Henderson, ouch. I really like Cormier, but damn, that wasn't fun to watch.

Any of Nog UFC losses, Wandy's loss to Leben and Chuck. Saks losses.

Shogun - Jones
Anderson - Weidman II
Wanderlei - Leben
Fedor - Hendo

I'm a big Chuck fan, so I guess you could say his last 5 or so fights. In particular, it was tough watching him lose to Franklin. He was in great shape, was fighting well, and thought maybe THIS was when Chuck gets back to his winning ways. Then...well, he "got caught".

Chucks last two losses hurt.

Forrest vs Shogun 2, as it cancelled out one of Forrests biggest wins.
Chael vs Rashad not necessarily because Chael lost, but because of the manner in which he lost.
Hendo vs Vitor 2, for obvious reasons.

Crocop vs. Gonzaga was a bad one for me.

This. Only fight where I was genuinely bummed out to the point where I just went home immediately after the fight and didn't party/hang out.

The Viper vs The Mountain.

I thoroughly enjoyed that kill! The Viper was sweet but he got too carried away and treated an incredibly dangerous man like a joke?! I hope the mountain is still alive and throws a good rape/murder down on Stannis and his hot witch chick

Tanner vs Okami
Tanner vs Grove

Tito vs Chuck II, Wand vs Hendo 2, Wand vs CC 2, Rampage Wand 3, Andy vs weidman 2x

Easy one for me, have to thank Herb Dean for this... stil have grips about this to this day.

Ronda Rousey VS Sarah Mcman was a the fight that i got the most pissed off about..i was so excited to see that fight only to end in early stoppage.

Back