Fights that depressed you most?

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor vs Bigfoot. Watching HW king getting pounded was depressing.

Silva vs Wedman. Many people nearly quit mma watching that here in sherdog.

JDS vs Cain ll, lll. Disgusting to see a man taking punishment that long period of time.

Crocop vs. Gonzaga was a bad one for me.

Cro Cop vs. Gonzaga and Fedor's 3 losses, because they have allowed people to be deceived by the zuffa hype machine so thoroughly that they actually think those legendary fighters are overrated cans who could not be competitive in today's HW division.

Silva/Weidman 2.

One sided beat downs like JDS vs Cain 2,3...

Fedor's losses, Sakuraba vs Arona and Wand, sucked to see him get brutally beat by them.
CroCop vs Gonzaga, Silva vs Weidman 2, that leg break...

Crocop vs. Gonzaga was a bad one for me.

Funny story about that fight........I'm trying to watch this event but my GF has been a bitch all day and we are fighting/yelling so I'm missing all of the fights. Right about the start of this fight she finally stops bitching and we get to the fun make up sex part. During which I hear "OHHHH" "OH MY GOD" come from the TV so I push her off and dart naked into the living room to see what the fuck just happened. Now I'm jumping around completely ecstatic that Crocop went down, but boy she didn't see it that way.

Caesar Gracie vs Frank Shamrock
Truly disgusting to see the fight was even sanctioned.

Silva v Weidman 2
Koscheck v Daley. I was a fan of Daley, and I remember just thinking "Well done, you've just destroyed your career"

Silva Weidman 2...And the salt on the wound was everyone in the bar was cheering. And I felt like a kid that had found coal in his stocking.

Also for surprise pick.
Randy vs Toney not that it should have went another way but I would have just like to more of a fight. Really though tone tone was working on the Ground game boy was I wrong.

funny story about that fight........i'm trying to watch this event but my gf has been a bitch all day and we are fighting/yelling so i'm missing all of the fights. Right about the start of this fight she finally stops bitching and we get to the fun make up sex part. During which i hear "ohhhh" "oh my god" come from the tv so i push her off and dart naked into the living room to see what the fuck just happened. Now i'm jumping around completely ecstatic that crocop went down, but boy she didn't see it that way.

Worst. Babysitter. Ever.

Amir Sadollah Vs Johnny Hendricks. I always loved to see Amir fight and he got stomped big time.

Funny story about that fight........I'm trying to watch this event but my GF has been a bitch all day and we are fighting/yelling so I'm missing all of the fights. Right about the start of this fight she finally stops bitching and we get to the fun make up sex part. During which I hear "OHHHH" "OH MY GOD" come from the TV so I push her off and dart naked into the living room to see what the fuck just happened. Now I'm jumping around completely ecstatic that Crocop went down, but boy she didn't see it that way.

lmao

Reem vs BF, not an enjoyable experience.

Shogun X Machida 1

Back