Fights on a Sunday in Boston?!?!?!?!

that's what makes this weird, both nfl championship games are on sunday so why compete with that. it's hard to believe that they wouldn't have taken this into account when scheduling the event.

Except they aren't competing at all... The Main Card doesn't even start until after the supposed ending of the Patriots game on Sunday. Fox has been hyping it as a "Football and Fights on Fox" type deal. Plus there's a 3 day weekend for alot of people given that Monday is Martin Luther King Jr Day.

Forgive me, I know nothing about American football. But isn't Jon Jones' brother playing in one of those games? That big fat guy? He's an A-level athlete? He has the physique of Roy Nelson.

He ran the 40 yard dash(about 37 meters) in 5.06 seconds. Think you can do better?

Forgive me, I know nothing about American football. But isn't Jon Jones' brother playing in one of those games? That big fat guy? He's an A-level athlete? He has the physique of Roy Nelson.

He's an average size for an NFL lineman. 6'3 330. Both of them are big boys

chandler-jones-arthur-jones-jon-jones-ufc-172.jpg

College Basketball is on so it's a scheduling issue with Fox Sports 1

WTF IS THIS

I was there waiting for the fucking event to start, (I always press F5 every 5mins on the wikipedia page of the event until the first prelim is over)...

Then I read this... holy crap I feel stupid now, I would waste another few hours for nothing right there

WTF IS THIS

I was there waiting for the fucking event to start, (I always press F5 every 5mins on the wikipedia page of the event until the first prelim is over)...

Then I read this... holy crap I feel stupid now, I would waste another few hours for nothing right there

You spent all that time on the wiki page and didn't notice this?

UFN_59_pre_sale.jpg

You spent all that time on the wiki page and didn't notice this?

UFN_59_pre_sale.jpg

I swear I didn't... you know, it's ALWAYS on saturday, I didn't even think there was a possibility to a UFC on a fucking sunday!!!

I swear I didn't... you know, it's ALWAYS on saturday, I didn't even think there was a possibility to a UFC on a fucking sunday!!!

Fox Sports 1 is airing College Basketball so its a scheduling issue so they put the event on Sunday.

Pretty sure both of his brothers are playing eachother.

I was making a joke but seriously most those 'big fat guys' can move and run like you wouldn't believe

yeah it realy sucks i thought it was 2nite i dont know why but i guess with mcgreg ratings will be high still

Fox Sports 1 is airing College Basketball so its a scheduling issue so they put the event on Sunday.

I'm from Brazil, I wouldn't ever know that... also, is College Basketball something really big? I don't know shit about basketball.

I'm from Brazil, I wouldn't ever know that... also, is College Basketball something really big? I don't know shit about basketball.

For some reason yes.

College football/handegg is also a big deal. (I love it).

Besides soccer/football what sports are big in Brazil?

lol, nothing about american football huh. Now I understand the Dumb ass av. Swill wetting the bed at night?

Yeah I don't know anything about it. I don't live in America. I chose my avatar because it's from one of my favorite movies. I don't really understand what you're getting at.

Except they aren't competing at all... The Main Card doesn't even start until after the supposed ending of the Patriots game on Sunday. Fox has been hyping it as a "Football and Fights on Fox" type deal. Plus there's a 3 day weekend for alot of people given that Monday is Martin Luther King Jr Day.

But people are going to be burned out after watching 2 football games. personally I'm going to watch both games and i'll probably be sick of watching tv or sports or anything by the time the fights roll around. Saturday would have been a better idea.

Yeah I don't know anything about it. I don't live in America. I chose my avatar because it's from one of my favorite movies. I don't really understand what you're getting at.

yeah i didnt understand his vitriol either lol i am american and i still know other americans that know next to nothing about football. hell i went to lsu and i loved football through college but could just never get into the nfl the refs have way too much impact on the game in the pros.

For some reason yes.

College football/handegg is also a big deal. (I love it).

Besides soccer/football what sports are big in Brazil?

By number of people that practice each sport, skate is the 2nd, but we are very successful on volley (both masc/fem national teams). UFC (not MMA) is getting very mainstream since the Silva-Sonnen drama.

I expect 20 more threads exactly like this

Back