Fights on a Sunday in Boston?!?!?!?!

lilneowhat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
For some reason I just found out the fights are Tom night, not tonight and not only am I livid about it but also very curious... Whats the reason the fights are tom night instead of tonight? I first thought it might of been bc they were out of the country... But in Boston??? Any reason for this???

Yeah it's weird, I heard that JFK has been assassinated too.

The UFC is trying to make the European audience miss watching the fights live

Didn't want to chance it out against reruns of the avenger which is on tonight

For some reason I just found out the fights are Tom night, not tonight and not only am I livid about it but also very curious... Whats the reason the fights are tom night instead of tonight? I first thought it might of been bc they were out of the country... But in Boston??? Any reason for this???

welcome back from Antarctica

ireland has some business to attend to tonight and didnt want to be shut down again.

Long weekend. Almost everyone has MLK day off the next day and it was probably easier to book the garden on Sunday. Although they probably didn't plan on the pats playing indy on the same night so there is that.

After the pats take out the colts; mcGoat takes out the siver

ireland has some business to attend to tonight and didnt want to be shut down again.

Lol the weird thing is that if this fight comes on at 5am, half of Ireland will be sitting in traffic jams in the snow watching the fight on their phones on the way to work.

If McGregor does suddenly finish, it will cause tailbacks on some of the motorways because people will watch the replays.

Long weekend. Almost everyone has MLK day off the next day and it was probably easier to book the garden on Sunday. Although they probably didn't plan on the pats playing indy on the same night so there is that.

that's what makes this weird, both nfl championship games are on sunday so why compete with that. it's hard to believe that they wouldn't have taken this into account when scheduling the event.

There's A-level athletes competing in some sort of sporting event on Fox earlier in the day, I hope the UFC doesn't waste it's money advertising during it

There's A-level athletes competing in some sort of sporting event on Fox earlier in the day

Forgive me, I know nothing about American football. But isn't Jon Jones' brother playing in one of those games? That big fat guy? He's an A-level athlete? He has the physique of Roy Nelson.

This is a repost from a previous Wasteland thread but:

The real reason is because Zuffa knows that nobody wants to watch the midgets fighting in a cage when the best HW's in North America are fighting on Showtime.

BOMB SQUAD BITCHEZ:D

bellator fri night, wsof saturday night, ufc sunday night.
its on purpose.

This is a repost from a previous Wasteland thread but:

The real reason is because Zuffa knows that nobody wants to watch the midgets fighting in a cage when the best HW's in North America are fighting on Showtime.

BOMB SQUAD BITCHEZ:D

begining to understand why it was wasteland

Forgive me, I know nothing about American football. But isn't Jon Jones' brother playing in one of those games? That big fat guy? He's an A-level athlete? He has the physique of Roy Nelson.

lol, nothing about american football huh. Now I understand the Dumb ass av. Swill wetting the bed at night?

Both his brothers are playing. One for the patriots and one for the colts

Back