Fights involving Anderson that you most want to see?

I think Anderson's next three fights will be Chris Weidman, Jacare Souza, and finally Georges St Pierre. And I'd be happy with that. I don't want to see a fight with Jon Jones. It'd be a monster letdown.

1) Jones
29423948) Weidman
29423949) Bisping/Belfort winner
29423950) GSP

Mir
Jones
Weidman
Gsp
Aldo near same size would be epic to

AS vs Jones

AS vs Rashad

As vs Shogun

AS vs Machida(not going to happen but would like to see it)

AS vs Gustafson

AS vs Hendo 2

AS vs Weidman

AS vs Mousasi

Those are quality opponents that would make great fights and put some p4p fighters on his resume. Hope it happens.

I think Anderson's next three fights will be Chris Weidman, Jacare Souza, and finally Georges St Pierre. And I'd be happy with that. I don't want to see a fight with Jon Jones. It'd be a monster letdown.

Its not about if Jones wins or Anderson losses its about Anderson challenging himself and getting it done.

Hendo does it all the time and we respect the effort. Silva doesn't have to win every fight but we respect him for fighting great fighters and stepping up to fight the best, win or lose, we can respect that.

Last edited:
Preferably this will be how his career ends:

vs. Bisping (not the most exciting opponent, but would be a big fight)
vs. Weidman (imo the #1 contender but looks like he won't be getting title shot right now)
vs. Jones (retirement fight. Silva eats hellbows for 3 rounds then ends up knocking Jones out)

A Rockhold fight would also be cool, but I don't think he's getting a direct title shot, and I think he will lose his #1 contender fight if he has to fight Weidman.

Andy Silva vs Nathan Corbett under full Muay Thai rules

image.php

He already beat him.

Jones
GSP
Rashad
Weidman

Jones v. Silva @ 205 for the LHW Title, LIVE FROM MGM

Make it happen Dana

You think Kongo would stand with Anderson? :eek:

yeah ur right lol, nvm kongo
all i want to see is anderson fight the best strikers in the world

id want to see him fight overeem or jds though
he can fight at 206 (or w/e his natural weight is) for the heavyweight title lol

Jones, GSP and Shogun

Anderson vs Lui Chang
Anderson vs Sub zero
Anderson vs E Honda
Anderson vs Chuck Norris

Weidman, Lombard, Mousasi, Shogun, Bisping, Rockhold, Evans

Weidman

Mousasi

If he gets through those guys, I'll start hyping the winner of Andrew Craig-Ronny Markes.

Jon Jones is the only one I'm dying to see. The rest are pretty hit-or-miss because I'm pretty sure he beats anybody else.

yeah ur right lol, nvm kongo
all i want to see is anderson fight the best strikers in the world

id want to see him fight overeem or jds though
he can fight at 206 (or w/e his natural weight is) for the heavyweight title lol

Cain's a better striker than JDS and he's closer in size to Anderson than either Overeem or JDS. I wouldn't mind seeing that one.

Back