Fights involving Anderson that you most want to see?

BayStyles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
For me:

Vs. Jon Jones (2 greatest MMA fighters in the world today, imo)
Vs. Hector Lombard (Strong guy with decent striking, and can take a hit. Also strong grappler. Possibility might happens if he defeats Okami and then one more top 5 opponent.)

Vs. Lyoto Machida (I know they're friends/training partners and it won't happen, but damn I wanna see it. Two high skilled fighters, similar size)

I would love to see Andy X GSP at catchweight but this fight is not happening so:

Andy X Jones @ catchweight (Jones is HUUUUUUUUUUGE. A catchweight would make the fight fair, taking both guys out of their zone of comfort)

Andy X Shogun (just for the lolz on Rua

Chris Weidman, obviously.

Jon Jones at 205 would be awesome (if it would happen soon).

Silva Vs Weidman is really the only realistic fight for Andy I would be interested in seeing. I really doubt Silva will fight at 205 again or fight GSP, will probably fight Bisping/Belfort winner then one other person then retire.

Def vs JBJ

fuck AS vs GSP.

JBJ vs AS is way more intriguing

At MW...
Chris Weidman, Jacare, Mark Munoz, Hector Lombard

Outside his class...
GSP, Jon Jones, Lyota Machida, Shogun Rua, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Gegard Mousasi

so far it seems like no1 comes close when it comes to striking... i want to see fights with people that are going to stand up with him.. hopefully
id rather not wwatch a fight where someone is trying to take him down all the time

shogun
overeem
jds
teixeira
alexander gustafson
and other heavyweights that prefer stand

and also jones... to settle the p4p debate.. even tho i think jones wrestling would most likely win him the fight

Last edited:
bones jones
mousasi
jacare

I concur.
I want to see Jon Jones gets outclassed by a superiorly skilled fighter.
I think Mousasi is forgotten, because he's not in the UFC. But, would be a great fight.
If Jacare can force it to the ground, Anderson might get submitted.
But, I would like to add GSP to your list.

so far it seems like no1 comes close when it comes to striking... i want to be amazed at what he can do in only striking fights... guys that are going to stand up with him.. hopefully

shogun
overeem
jds
chiek kongo

and also jones... to settle the p4p debate.. even tho i think jones wrestling would most likely win him the fight

You think Kongo would stand with Anderson? :eek:

Anderson vs Rashad.

If he can't beat Rashad no reason in putting him against Jon Jones. Think it's the perfect fight to do before jones. If he barely eeks by as well should just stay 185. But if he can Forrest griffin Rashad and put him away then it makes the fight that much more appealing

image.php

Back