Fights in FW that i wanna see in the future

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
IMO, FW division is the most stacked division right now with the likes of :Holloway, Ortega, Edgar, Moicano, Zabit, Volkanovski plus Chad Mendes who came back this year.

Volkanovski vs Chad Mendes: this is the fight that will showcase if Volkanovski is a top 5 material, both fighters are similar in physical constitution and have an explosive style to neglect each other.

Moicano vs Edgar: this one is also an interesting match up, Moicano is much larger guy than Frankie but Edgar is more dynamic fighter.
Zabit\Yair vs Jeremy stephens: Jeremy despite the loss is still considered top 5 and if especially Zabit wins it's gonna be an interesting match up , Jeremy is a slugger and he will be perfect with his style to counter zabit who is very talented but still has holes in his game, same thing for Yair who has very good hands and it can easily become a slugfest.

the situation with Aldo for me its very complex, i think he should try in LW, i think not cutting too much weight will be positive for him and there are interesting match ups for him there (Vick, Gaethje, Gillespie)who are perfect to test the waters in LW. i just dont see Aldo fighting in a division where he lost his 3 of 5 fights by KO and in a dominant fashion.

I think the Max situation has to be cleared up before they make any more fights. There's just Zabit - Yair and Frankie - Zombie scheduled in the top 15.

I think the Max situation has to be cleared up before they make any more fights. There's just Zabit - Yair and Frankie - Zombie scheduled in the top 15.
i didnt know that they scheduled Frankie vs. KZ, not bad.

Aldo/Ortega please.

Volkanovski is an absoluate stud. I'd love to see him fight Bektic.

Back