Fights for Chandler Post Loss to Ferguson

Not saying Chandler can't win this fight. I do feel like his chances of beating Tony have increased after the beating Tony took at the hands of Gaethje. However I still don't feel Chandler's chances are close to 50/50.

Iaquinta would be ideal, I feel he's the right guy to test him now coming in, of course the UFC won't be able to cash in on that. I think he's being gifted a top 5 in the toughest division in MMA with no W's in the UFC

As far as others besides Iaquinta, I think Lee and Gillespie are way too risky for the UFC if Chandler comes in with 2 L's to start they basically hyped a guy whos gonna struggle to remain in the top 20. Bobby Green would be the safe bet if they reallly want to feed Chandler a W with a notable opponent in his 2nd match

I like his chances vs Tony.
I also he’s pretty good matchup vs Connie, to a lesser degree.

Don’t think he matches up well with Porier or JG

Who should Israel fight if he beats Jan, beats Whittaker again, then loses to Jon Jones but then beats He-Man The Barbarian? If this fight was official or more than them just calling each other out on fucking twitter or some dumb shit than this thread would still be stupid, but less stupid.

I'll make the call right now: he should retire (because that's what Sherdog will want if he losses to Tony).

Who does Chandler fight after his very likely loss to Ferguson? I think the best gauge for Chandler to see where he fits in with the UFC is to put him up against Kevin Lee.
Lando, Gregor or RDA.. but Ferreira, Iaquinta and Lee are ranked and prob make more sense to Chandler and his management.

Not yet, they have both called each other out though so highly likely to happen now.
No shit? I had no clue I just felt Kevin Lee could act as a barometer to determine where Chandler's place in the division is exactly.

Who does Chandler fight after his very likely loss to Ferguson? I think the best gauge for Chandler to see where he fits in with the UFC is to put him up against Kevin Lee.
Most on here will be surprised when Chandler has his way with Tony. Kevin Lee had Tony mounted. Chandler doesn't gas after one round and will mix up the wrestling and striking to keep Tony confused. Chandler by domination, the wrestling will be too much.

Not saying Chandler can't win this fight. I do feel like his chances of beating Tony have increased after the beating Tony took at the hands of Gaethje. However I still don't feel Chandler's chances are close to 50/50.
If I was a betting man I would take that action. I love Tony from a entertainment point of view but his best days are behind him. He also has a few holes in his game that Chandler will exploit.

Back