FightPass PPV Replays

juanM3

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is there some kind of time that must pass before FightPass shows PPV replays? I've already noticed the delay on trying to watch anything that was televised, but I thought PPVs were available. However they are charging $12.99 for UFC 170 and newer. That is ridiculous. Between these two things, it really makes FightPass much less than they said it would be.

Does anyone know what the restrictions really are? It seems the only fights available soon after they are over is the Fight Pass prelims/events, obviously, which is a fraction of the fights.

They won't update any newer cards so quick. If they did that, people wouldn't buy their PPV's, just wait for it to be uploaded. Last time I checked they had UFC 169 on there for free.

i thought fp showed ppv events directly after they finished....

If FP showed ppv events directly after they finished, that would be confirmation the UFC is run by idiots. Since it's not...time has to pass, then PPV cards are available. Seems to be a couple of months or so.

Does anyone know how long after a foxsports event airs does it become available on fightpass?

Don't have the link handy but some UFC executive said that the deals with the various networks specify that there has to be between 30 and 90 days between an event and its fights showing up on Fight Pass.

It's 90 days? Yeah I thought I heard 60 and 90 before. Their site just says "a few months".

Is it the same for FS1/FS2 stuff?

Really annoying. Like they would even have any use or need to broadcast a month old event. And it says the upcoming Mousasi-Munoz card is subject to blackout in US... Pretty sure that is a Fight Pass card. Ugh Fight Pass. At least after 3 months it finally keeps me logged in.

It's probably less about rebroadcasting and more about getting people to watch the initial broadcast.

I don't actually know what the numbers are, but I bet each network has its own specific waiting period, with PPV at the top and FS2 at the bottom.

FS events can be played live and also can be replayed immediately
not for PPV though
come on, it's only $10 a month guys!

I can't imagine the PPV companies would be too pleased with them doing that

I also don't recall them ever actually saying PPVs would be available as soon as they're over, any source on that?

Speaking for Americans only, PPV, Fox and FS1 events must wait 90 days before being uploaded to FP (Mousasi v. Machida was uploaded today i believe). Only fightpass events are uploaded immediately.

FS events can be played live and also can be replayed immediately
not for PPV though
come on, it's only $10 a month guys!

Shill...

LMFAO! FP is a piece of crap. I wouldn't pay $10 for that shit.

Fightpass is really good for catching old fights you missed and all the extra content.

I think of it as more of a hardcore fan he wants to be saturated than an economy option.

There are a lot of old PPVs on there, as well as pride and WEC stuff and Fight Nights tend to go up pretty quick.

UFC would be pretty retarded to put PPVs on there a few days after live.

What I would like is a $40 anything and everything account for cable cutters.

All events, all PPVs, all the faffery you can handle with 1080P feeds.

You can order the PPV on fight pass for $44.99, but not watch it on replay. That'd be pretty stupid of the UFC if they did that.

Fight Pass is amazing for any fight fan, so much content.

Is there some kind of time that must pass before FightPass shows PPV replays? I've already noticed the delay on trying to watch anything that was televised, but I thought PPVs were available. However they are charging $12.99 for UFC 170 and newer. That is ridiculous. Between these two things, it really makes FightPass much less than they said it would be.

Does anyone know what the restrictions really are? It seems the only fights available soon after they are over is the Fight Pass prelims/events, obviously, which is a fraction of the fights.

UFC 170 is up, i watched it a few weeks ago.

UFC 170 is up, i watched it a few weeks ago.

Maybe it was up then but I just checked and it's not up now.

It has been 83 days since the event so I guess we will be able to test the 90-day theory in a week.

Shill...

LMFAO! FP is a piece of crap. I wouldn't pay $10 for that shit.

I have no doubt in my mind that that is a UFC account.

209NickDiaz: come on guys, buy fight pass

lol.. it reeks of GOldberg

Wwe network craps all over fight pass

Back