Fightpass is garbage

I tried to watch on my new HP laptop and the stream isn't good. It streams a little better on low quality video but still not great. I tried to use high quality and it would hardly stream at all. It also kept making Firefox unexpectedly quit. This is a laptop bought in 2015 that I only use for work presentations (I browse at home on iPhone and iPad).

Watching it for the first time on my computer. It's working relatively well. Quality isn't the best, but hey, it's working.

Clownin when the streams work better...

Broken for me too. Such fucking bullshit.

The problem lies with you ts, UFC Fightpass is almost perfect in every way, it's not neck and neck with Netflix for no reason.

Its awful, they need to hire a company to sort it out. Its a complete mess. Needs a new layout and better search function.

Better search function for sure. That's my main complaint by far. Otherwise Fightpass has generally worked without a hitch for me. But the value of the fight library would be increased if it were easier to find fights.

I enjoyed fightpass while I had it but so much of the live content is blacked out in Canada that I couldn't justify renewing. The backlog of fights is awesome though.

Anyone who buys fight pass is an idiot

It would make sense to have fight pass only if you could stream live PPV's like on WWE network.

Pay monthly to have access to old fights and then pay for PPVs again?

No thanks

Anyone who buys fight pass is an idiot

It would make sense to have fight pass only if you could stream live PPV's like on WWE network.

Pay monthly to have access to old fights and then pay for PPVs again?

No thanks

Well in the UK all the prelims are on fight pass, so yes, it's worth it.

PLUS invicta, titan, efn etc. Shit ton of live mma

*purchases fight pass to view free cards not aired in home country*

"This broadcast is not available in your country"

Fuck off.

I absolutely love FP. I do buy all the PPV's and catch Bellator and WSoF, Rizen, etc but the Fight Pass options for all of the other Orgs Cards is well worth the price.

I rarely ever need an MMA fix and oft find I watch too much and don't pay the fights proper attention. Fight Pass is addictive!

You just realized this? Fight pass had always been shit. It's not gonna change anytime soon.

I love how people say "my Netflix is fine so must be fightpass" while not understanding the difference between live video (fp) and video on demand (netflix)

I love how people say "my Netflix is fine so must be fightpass" while not understanding the difference between live video (fp) and video on demand (netflix)

so what exactly is the difference for the end-user? me, as a customer, is still streaming both (fp & netflix) to my device. but anyway, i like fp since the new layout is in. i can find every fight and watch all fight nights events live (europe) without problems. if somebody has still major problems with fp, he has them also on a lot of other webpages. i only use laptop, phone, apple tv and ipad - i don t know about samsungs, (..)

Back