Fightmetrics Are Out

Reminds me of the Forrest/Rampage fight, when everyone when nuts trying to factor how significant those leg kicks were

The thing that gets me with leg kicks there a means to the end, there used to slow your opponent down/restrict movement ect, something Jones kicks didnt do

lol failed on both comments

Gus' legs were wobbly at the end.

Low kicks can finish fights.

Look I don't care about stats or whatever, I just watch fights and enjoy them. I have my two eyes and I can judge myself what is going on in a fight. So yeah, I don't need some stats site to tell me if my judgement was right/wrong or whatever.

And I won't lie or deny but I felt Gus won that fight, but that is my opinion and I don't need Media scorecards or some stats site to convince someone what I thought of the fight.

As for Fightmetric and UFC they started their partnership not too long ago. Because UFC wasn't really using stats before.

People should enjoy fights for what they are and nothing else.

Fair enough, but people can't have it both ways. They always bring up fight metric when they think their guy lost incorrectly, or Pride scoring, but now most credible sources have it for Jones regardless what type of scoring you use. I thought it was closer than fight metric indicates, and I wouldn't have cried robbery if Gus had won, but I did think that Jones took it 3-2.

lol failed on both comments

Gus' legs were wobbly at the end.

Low kicks can finish fights.

His legs were wobbly at the end of the fight from the elbows and head kicks he took in the 4th and 5th.

Leg kicks can finish fights...those weren't the kind that do.

Jose_Aldo_vs._Mark_Hominick_5.gif

alveslegkickslytle.gif

stats only mean something if they support my own damn personal opinion

And my opinion is Jones' poersonality isn't agreeable so he should have lost

am I doing it right?

they changed the stats four times on that website.

Couldn't be them simply revising their assessments of what strikes hit or not based on reviewing the match. Clearly.

Back