fighting shaped evolution of human hand

I call BS. The thumb isn't required to punch hard. If these fools would have used boxers instead of "martial artists," their thesis would've been debunked.

I call BS. The thumb isn't required to punch hard. If these fools would have used boxers instead of "martial artists," their thesis would've been debunked.

The article makes no mention of thumbs. Rather, it's the knuckles (the MCP joints) that do the punching, and the fist has evolved to buttress the impact. Thumbs are good for tool making and wanking.

FYI - your AV disturbs the shit out of me. well done!

To train Pancrase or UFC

That is the question.

Seems like bullshit.

If the fist was designed for combat then we'd have claws on our knuckles.

The hand likely developed to allow us to climb and handle tools.

Seems like bullshit.

If the fist was designed for combat then we'd have claws on our knuckles.

The hand likely developed to allow us to climb and handle tools.

Or masturbate.

Then how come I've broken my hand twice in martial arts? I want something a little moere basic.

HELL?! Fuck you man, I'm going by the Bible. Nowhere does it say that he had thumbs.

Maybe a middle finger. He used something to write in the sand

John 8:3-11 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.

Sounds like a middle finger or a penis

no the penis did

Back