"Fighting may have shaped evolution of the human hand"

While it could certainly use a good deal more substantiation via research, I figured some of you might like to read it given the occasional discussions of the human fist around here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20790294

Do soldiers fight with their hands? No they use weapons. That's what allows us to hunt and kill animals many times our size, strength and speed. Weapon and tool use in general shaped human hands.

People who are criticizing this study seem to have not read it. The analysis (and I really don't know why I'm telling you this, just read the f'ing article) was that there are many configurations the human hand could have evolved into but that the current configuration maximizes both tool use and its implementation as a club. Jesus..

The same research team also found that the middle finger first evolved into a taunting tool for fights in the northern California region.

These early hominids are colloquially termed "Homo Stocktonian" or "209" for short.

nobody talked about ANUNNAKI. they make our hands like that in order to work in their mines to reach the Gold. so we needed strong but articulated hands.

tumblr_lctq3mbbUe1qez44v.jpg

Looks legit, too. You may be onto something here, Charlitos.

It's an interesting read nonetheless. Thanks for sharing TS

Back