fighting Justin Gaejthe takes years off your career...

{<BJPeen} strikers who are seen as the best strikers p4p with amazing TDD and with black belts in bjj but somehow they are journeymen. and his first few fights were against high level wrestlers or with juiced off their nuts with amazing TDD. You are just a hater deal with it.

Who has Khabib beaten?

Conor McGregor? A manlet striker with no gas tank who got smoked by Nate Diaz x2 in row prior.

Michael Johnson? A stiker who got smoked by Nate Diaz prior.

Rafael Dos Nachos? A striker off the juice who ALWAYS loses to wrestlers.

Dustin Poirier - a glorified rocky type gatekeeping stiker who has been smoked many times prior.

Who has Khabib beaten who is special? What is his most career defining victory.

He was bred to be this undefeated super villan when in all actuality 90% of his victories are against no name Rooski bums who don't fight for UFC.

Who has Khabib beaten?

Conor McGregor? A manlet striker with no gas tank who got smoked by Nate Diaz x2 in row prior.

Michael Johnson? A stiker who got smoked by Nate Diaz prior.

Rafael Dos Nachos? A striker off the juice who ALWAYS loses to wrestlers.

Dustin Poirier - a glorified rocky type gatekeeping stiker who has been smoked many times prior.

Who has Khabib beaten who is special? What is his most career defining victory.

He was bred to be this undefeated super villan when in all actuality 90% of his victories are against no name Rooski bums who don't fight for UFC.

Lol, you do know you are the classic mma fan stereotype of "so and so was never good" after they lose. He's beaten everyone whose been put in front of him. Poirier who beat gathje who beat Ferguson and now he is beat justin. And you haters sure also do glaze over the fact about HOW he beats them, not just who, the fact he utterly dominates every second never seems to play a part in analysis of haters. Funny that isn't it?
<Kobe213>

Justin is a beast. I recall Dustin being being on crutches after the war with Dustin.

I reckon khabib will win pretty easily. No shame in losing to the GOAT.

Cant wait to see it. Hard to choose who I want to win.

he takes years off of everyone's career, including his own. i feel like i lose years off my life watching him fight.

Iaquinta's sub defense is very good, watch r2 & 3 against Lee (the 2nd fight)

yeah agreed but that’s not the point I was trying to make

they’re implying khabib didn’t try to finish the al fight

sub attempts = trying to finish the fight

Justin Gaejthe is by far worst possible matchup for Khabib in division. Personally I don't think Khabib has a chance. I think Gaejthe going to stop Khabib.

Gaejthe isn't the typical styker Khabib can just blanket into submission.
I'm banking on this..im putting money on Justin I can't see him losing here and if he does it's khabib what can you do

Poirier has been fine. Won the first 2 rounds and then stopped him in the 3rd and kept winning against everyone but Khabib after.

People are delusional if they think Gaethje's wrestling will be a problem for Khabib. That huge wrestler is much stronger than Justin got destroyed by Khabib.

Why did Poirer get better then after the Justin win?

Yeah he brings those Prime Robbie vibes. A merciless soultaker. Though Khabib isn't going to fight him the way everybody else did. You gotta avoid that chaos.

This fight Khabib/Gaethje is what we would have in GSP/Lawler if GSP didn't retire, just scaled-down version in terms of greatness and proportions. I guess we can thank MMA Gods for once.
Hendricks and Lawler would've KO'd GSP

He retired at the right time

Justin Gaejthe is the type of fighter who shortens peoples careers. Even those who beat him sustain a lot of damage to do so. The amount of violence he is able to sustain and deliver is almost unprecedented.

Which is why no one really wants to fight him. Khabib is going to have earn this one...every step of the way.
Is your AV Ned Beatty eating poop as a baby?

If Khabib stands and engages in the standup for enough time he's gonna get cracked. If MJ can stumble him, Gaethje can drop him.

Cos Al was remaining low for complete ultra defense of takedown which exposed his head for easy jabs. What's your point? You pick one strategy you are exposing yourself for another way to be picked apart.
Lol you've never boxed

How much damage can Gaethje do off his back tho?

And you've never actually been a street fight, you've never actually been thrown inside a trash can and rolled down a hill.
I have been in a street fight. Awful experience. Broke my hand.
You've never been in any combative events. You dont know what you're talking about.
Just drink your shitty beer and yell at the TV buddy

Back