fighting Justin Gaejthe takes years off your career...

StylesMakeFights101

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Justin Gaejthe is the type of fighter who shortens peoples careers. Even those who beat him sustain a lot of damage to do so. The amount of violence he is able to sustain and deliver is almost unprecedented.

Which is why no one really wants to fight him. Khabib is going to have earn this one...every step of the way.

Yeah he brings those Prime Robbie vibes. A merciless soultaker. Though Khabib isn't going to fight him the way everybody else did. You gotta avoid that chaos.

This fight Khabib/Gaethje is what we would have in GSP/Lawler if GSP didn't retire, just scaled-down version in terms of greatness and proportions. I guess we can thank MMA Gods for once.

Justin Gaejthe is the type of fighter who shortens peoples careers. Even those who beat him sustain a lot of damage to do so. The amount of violence he is able to sustain and deliver is almost unprecedented.

Which is why no one really wants to fight him. Khabib is going to have earn this one...every step of the way.

I think he lowkey retired michael johnson

after all that shit talk about eating things whole, and then getting smacked around by gaethe damaged not only his body, but his soul

Justin Gaejthe is by far worst possible matchup for Khabib in division. Personally I don't think Khabib has a chance. I think Gaejthe going to stop Khabib.

Gaejthe isn't the typical styker Khabib can just blanket into submission.

Yeah like khabib will be trading blows with Justin, maybe in the third or fourth round when khabib has destroyed him mentally on the ground and decides to play around with him for a round or two. But by then, there will be no strength in Justin's arms and will be worried about a takedown to even throw properly. Khabib 50-45 or 3rd or 4th round sub.

Yeah like khabib will be trading blows with Justin, maybe in the third or fourth round when khabib has destroyed him mentally on the ground and decides to play around with him for a round or two. But by then, there will no strength in Justin's arms and will be worried about a takedown to even throw properly. Khabib 50-45 or 3rd or 4th round sub.

Khabib will have no choice but to trade blows with Gaethje.

Khabib couldn't keep Raging Al down who came off a 2 year layoff and doesn't have anywhere near the wrestling background as Gaethje.

The only two grapplers Khabib fought made him look like crap. Tibau beat Khabib and Raging Al made him look mediocre.

Khabib doesnt have a chance in hell of finishing Justin Gaejthe. Not a chance.

Khabib will have no choice but to trade blows with Gaethje.

Khabib couldn't keep Raging Al down who came off a 2 year layoff and doesn't have anywhere near the wrestling background as Gaethje.

The only two grapplers Khabib fought made him look like crap. Tibau beat Khabib and Raging Al made him look mediocre.

Khabib doesnt have a chance in hell of finishing Justin Gaejthe. Not a chance.

Al was completely played with for the first two rounds and he magically got better in the last 3? Or was Khabib not caring about securing a takedown, wanted to practice stand up and goof off? Which do you think is more likely? I rest my case, you don't even need to reply.

Dustin Fought 3 months later after he Fought and beats Justin

Al was completely played with for the first two rounds and he magically got better in the last 3? Or was Khabib not caring about securing a takedown, wanted to practice stand up and goof off? Which do you think is more likely? I rest my case, you don't even need to reply.

he was content with standing becusse al was literally allowing khabib to jab him

I've been saying for years Gaetche is gonna be champ.

He had a few hiccups but it's his time IMO. I think Khabib needs an early finish.

We will see though. Khabib might be able to control him I can admit that

That was Khabibs title fight. He was fighting a last minute replacement...a guy not even ranked in top 10. A part time realtor. And YOU HONESTLY GONNA TELL ME THAT A GUY LIKE KHABIB DIDNT WANT TO FINISH HIM?

Muahahhahahahaha. I see you after fight. We will see if Khabib "plays" with Justin Gaejthe.

Back