Fighting Brock or Conor is an opportunity for any fighter

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is with this stuff that Hunt should get Brock's pay or that Hunt is justified in these rants?

Are people going to sit here and ignore what happens when you get to fight Brock or Conor?

Newsflash: You turn into a big star and you get a better pay day then any other pay day you've ever gotten by far. You get way more publicity and notoriety than you'll ever get for any other fight.

So how exactly did Hunt get screwed? He got $700k and got a shit load of new fans that didn't know who he was before that fight. He got to be on one of the biggest cards in UFC history, and became a huge name now. Hunt for the first time in his career was "winning" in the sense like Charlie Sheen would claim. Brock did Hunt a huuuge favor by fighting him and allowing Hunt to share the octagon with him.

And the same goes for any opponent of Conors. Look at all of the tv shows and all of the networks like ESPN who now know of Nate Diaz. Nate probably made 10 times the money in that fight that he made in any other fight.

Lets face it, getting a chance to fight Brock or Conor is like getting a chance to bone Arriani Celeste or Brittney Palmer. Its a great opportunity that could likely change your life.

giphy.gif

PLENTY OF PEOPLE KNOW AND KNEW WHO HUNT WAS. Fuck you and all the other assholes with your obsessions for shitstain cheaters like Brock, and compensating trash like Conor.

Boxing is worst.

Broner offered $6 million to fight Pacquiao this November and he said no because he wanted $10 million.

Danny Garcia offered $4 million to fight Pacquiao and he said no too.

I would fight Pacquiao for even $1 million

I suppose it gives you the opportunity to lose to Brock then cry about getting half his purse.

PLENTY OF PEOPLE KNOW AND KNEW WHO HUNT WAS. Fuck you and all the other assholes with your obsessions for shitstain cheaters like Brock, and compensating trash like Conor.

You're not getting it.

Brock is THAT GUY!

He is the show. If you can get a chance to work with THE SHOW and compete with him, then you're financial life is likely to change forever, and the opportunities after that. A lot of casual fans don't know of Hunt, so I have no clue what you're talking about. He isn't some big time draw and never has been. Now he'll be a name that people know a lot more, and show me a pay day where HUNT got paid $700,000.

At the end of the day, BROCK can build your career for you.

Boxing is worst.

Broner offered $6 million to fight Pacquiao this November and he said no because he wanted $10 million.

Danny Garcia offered $4 million to fight Pacquiao and he said no too.

I would fight Pacquiao for even $1 million
me too. id get dq'd or kod by tryin to throw a leg kick as soon as the fight starts

Are you guys telling me that when Brock and Dana sat down and thought of opponants that Brock didn't do Hunt a huge favor by allowing him to compete against him in the octagon? What was Hunt doing before that? He made Hunt famous, and rich. Then he turned Hunt into a pretty well known sympathetic figure until Hunt went ape shit and bit the hand that fed him and got racist along the way. Hunt may have been deceived, but realistically Brock fed him.

Same way that Conor fed Mendes, Aldo, and especially Nate.

Mark, is that you ?

Thread is meant in the WWE forum, where shit talking and cool promos mean everything. We got a guy who was obvious from his first WWE appearance juiced to the gills. And another who is a mediocre fighter that makes a ridiculous weight cut to fight people who he openly calls midgets. Then he gets his ass whooped and complains about size differentials.

What is with this stuff that Hunt should get Brock's pay or that Hunt is justified in these rants?

Are people going to sit here and ignore what happens when you get to fight Brock or Conor?

Newsflash: You turn into a big star and you get a better pay day then any other pay day you've ever gotten by far. You get way more publicity and notoriety than you'll ever get for any other fight.

So how exactly did Hunt get screwed? He got $700k and got a shit load of new fans that didn't know who he was before that fight. He got to be on one of the biggest cards in UFC history, and became a huge name now. Hunt for the first time in his career was "winning" in the sense like Charlie Sheen would claim. Brock did Hunt a huuuge favor by fighting him and allowing Hunt to share the octagon with him.

And the same goes for any opponent of Conors. Look at all of the tv shows and all of the networks like ESPN who now know of Nate Diaz. Nate probably made 10 times the money in that fight that he made in any other fight.

Lets face it, getting a chance to fight Brock or Conor is like getting a chance to bone Arriani Celeste or Brittney Palmer. Its a great opportunity that could likely change your life.
Boning those two broads wouldn't change your life

I agree with you TS for the most part but then at the end you kinda lost it.. went to far there. Personally bagging Celeste won't change my life.. would make for a great night and a good story I hope.. (thinking at that flat boy ass of her but hey she has other parts that aren't so bad).

Yea a fight with a big draw like Brock, Ronda, Conor comes with all the circus of media, attention, a lot more money, more exposure, if you defeat them they can boost your stock by quite a lot heck just by having a good performance can do that.. extra fans, opportunities for more money etc etc.

I doubt Hunt had a PPV share if he had one he would be all mute now so he only got the purse and what possible backroom bonus but I don't think there where that many now they had like 3 PPV shares to give out and some big ass money to Silva (5 mill) to so the budget was tight. Mark send he lost money with that main event change to by the way.

All in all he got huge exposure, huge opportunity to KO a big name like Lesnar, massive pay bump, all those extra interviews and people putting mikes in front of him all the time got him some extra sponsors if you look at his instagram, heck didn't he had his face in Times Square ? now it's up to each fighter that gets those opportunities to maximize them.. like how Holly did or how Nate did look how good he is doing but Hunt "yeah" and now full on crying didn't do much when you look back and is calling shenanigans on the PEDs situation like he is some child new to the world like he didn't fought in pro sports all his life in K1 / PRIDE / UFC yea.. sure OMG so dirty that all of a sudden he had enough.

In reality the dude spoke big and did little then all the reports with Brock's 12+ mill pay came out and he saw that big 2.5 mill purse and he made a play for it of course he won't get shit but with all the screaming he was hoping UFC would give him something behind close doors to move on.

He didn't have this crusade after Big Foot and Mir didn't he ? but he did after Brock (that by the way said he hits like a bitch and people where making fun of how "damaged" was Mark's face after the fight right ?) all of a sudden "what if he DIES" the humanity.. really now then why did he signed the god damn fight if he knew what the score is.. I regret it now another fighter should have gotten that opportunity.

I agree with you TS for the most part but then at the end you kinda lost it.. went to far there. Personally bagging Celeste won't change my life.. would make for a great night and a good story I hope.. (thinking at that flat boy ass of her but hey she has other parts that aren't so bad).

Yea a fight with a big draw like Brock, Ronda, Conor comes with all the circus of media, attention, a lot more money, more exposure, if you defeat them they can boost your stock by quite a lot heck just by having a good performance can do that.. extra fans, opportunities for more money etc etc.

I doubt Hunt had a PPV share if he had one he would be all mute now so he only got the purse and what possible backroom bonus but I don't think there where that many now they had like 3 PPV shares to give out and some big ass money to Silva (5 mill) to so the budget was tight. Mark send he lost money with that main event change to by the way.

All in all he got huge exposure, huge opportunity to KO a big name like Lesnar, massive pay bump, all those extra interviews and people putting mikes in front of him all the time got him some extra sponsors if you look at his instagram, heck didn't he had his face in Times Square ? now it's up to each fighter that gets those opportunities to maximize them.. like how Holly did or how Nate did look how good he is doing but Hunt "yeah" and now full on crying didn't do much when you look back and is calling shenanigans on the PEDs situation like he is some child new to the world like he didn't fought in pro sports all his life in K1 / PRIDE / UFC yea.. sure OMG so dirty that all of a sudden he had enough.

In reality the dude spoke big and did little then all the reports with Brock's 12+ mill pay came out and he saw that big 2.5 mill purse and he made a play for it of course he won't get shit but with all the screaming he was hoping UFC would give him something behind close doors to move on.

He didn't have this crusade after Big Foot and Mir didn't he ? but he did after Brock (that by the way said he hits like a bitch and people where making fun of how "damaged" was Mark's face after the fight right ?) all of a sudden "what if he DIES" the humanity.. really now then why did he signed the god damn fight if he knew what the score is.. I regret it now another fighter should have gotten that opportunity.

I was being a little silly at the end I admit. Lol!

Nice examples you mentioned though.

A night with Celeste would be pretty awesome though.

Nate's popularity skyrocketed because he BEAT Conor. Yeah, everyone treats Dennis Siver and Mendes like royalty now.

It's a bigger payday, but that doesn't mean those guys don't have to follow the rules.

Nothing gets you closer to a title shot and a big payday then beating a big name.

Back