Fighting adventure games?

I am surprised they are Pegi12. Yes, they have sword and weapon use, but you don't see blood or limbs being cut off. Glad you found something thou. Hope you and your nephew enjoy Phantom Breaker.

Orochi 3 ultimate is free for xbox gold members this month.

Orochi 3 ultimate is free for xbox gold members this month.

That's a good free game for xbox. Funny, last gen ps3 had better free games than xb360, this gen XBONE has better free games than PS4. Last gen I had both, this gen only PS4 so far and will pick up a XBONE once the huge price drop comes as a result of the Xbox Scorpio effect. Not the full game but Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Free Alliances is a free edition of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires on PS4.

I consider River City Ransom to be a fighting adventure game

That's a good free game for xbox. Funny, last gen ps3 had better free games than xb360, this gen XBONE has better free games than PS4. Last gen I had both, this gen only PS4 so far and will pick up a XBONE once the huge price drop comes as a result of the Xbox Scorpio effect. Not the full game but Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires Free Alliances is a free edition of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires on PS4.

XB1 is also getting WWE 2K16 this month too, It's kind of hit and miss, but overall I've been Happy with the XB1's free content.

EA Access is what sold me on the system though. As of now there is 22 full games for a fee of $30 a year.

XB1 is also getting WWE 2K16 this month too, It's kind of hit and miss, but overall I've been Happy with the XB1's free content.

EA Access is what sold me on the system though. As of now there is 22 full games for a fee of $30 a year.

EA Access is nice and something I would probably get, but I understand why Sony turned it down. Still, it would be nice to have the choice.

1. Selfish reasons so it didn't take away from their Now service

2. Sets a bad precedent and fear others will do the same. Next we will have Ubisoft Access, then Bethesda, then Square Enix. Eventually every game developer will have a paid for service.

EA Access is nice and something I would probably get, but I understand why Sony turned it down. Still, it would be nice to have the choice.

1. Selfish reasons so it didn't take away from their Now service

2. Sets a bad precedent and fear others will do the same. Next we will have Ubisoft Access, then Bethesda, then Square Enix. Eventually every game developer will have a paid for service.

I get that, but it was more of a personal preference thing for me. NHL and UFC are two games I was going to buy regardless when I got a new system, so the XB1 and EA Access made sense.

I get that, but it was more of a personal preference thing for me. NHL and UFC are two games I was going to buy regardless when I got a new system, so the XB1 and EA Access made sense.

I hear you. I'd get it too if it was on PS4, and will probably get it when I get a XBONE. I'm just saying I understand why Sony turned it down. EA offered it to Sony first and then Microsoft after Sony turned them down.

If I buy PS Plus or Xbox Gold for a month will I still be able to play the games after I unsubscribe?

If I buy PS Plus or Xbox Gold for a month will I still be able to play the games after I unsubscribe?

Gold, I believe so. PS Plus, definitely not.

As for a suggestion, "Dragon's Crown" is a great co-op beat 'em up. As long as you don't mind some seriously over-sexualized female characters, it should be okay. No nudity, just some absurd cleavage, and body types.

I really dig the Capcom D&D beat 'em ups. Dragon's Crown is a modern spiritual successor to these.

Another vote for dynasty warriors, I think they're on 8 right now. good mindless hack and slash with a couple objectives mixed in. story mode was actually pretty decent this time around.

There are two new River City Ransom games scheduled to be out by the end of the year.

Back