Fighters you'll truly miss when they retire.

2016-07-16-13-59-37-235301315.jpg

His undefeated streak has been a sight to behold. The sport will mourn his retirement someday.

Cruz.

Gutted when GSP left. I hope he comes back

Conor.

Frankie, Rockhold, DC. Couldn't give a shit about the rest.

Joe Lauzon is the man. Never saw a fight that I didn't like with him.

Dan Walla Walla Henderson

Cruz.

Gutted when GSP left. I hope he comes back

Conor.

Frankie, Rockhold, DC. Couldn't give a shit about the rest.
I could do without Cruz and Frankie. They are both very talented but for the most part they are too technical for me but both seem to be having finishing ability and when it comes to Cruz it's that he's at least rocking people even if it's an old man.

I could do without Cruz and Frankie. They are both very talented but for the most part they are too technical for me but both seem to be having finishing ability and when it comes to Cruz it's that he's at least rocking people even if it's an old man.
I could probably do without frankie too, but I've liked him since the start and it'd be a shame to see him retire.

When Cruz goes the sport dies a little inside. Just like it did when GSP left. One of a kind GOAT's

I could probably do without frankie too, but I've liked him since the start and it'd be a shame to see him retire.

When Cruz goes the sport dies a little inside. Just like it did when GSP left. One of a kind GOAT's
Hopefully he retires due to an up and comer because if Jones and GSP never return both division would seem like they just got lucky even years later.

The Diaz brothers, Lawler, Matt Brown, Bisping (there was a time I never thought I'd say that), Shogun, Rashad, Machida, Lauzon, Diego, Aldo, Poirier, Hendo, Rampage, I mean I could sit here all day typing names. I love this sport.

My boy Shogun of course! Will be a tough pill to swallow :(

Vitor probably tops my list of imminent retirees that I'll really miss.

P4P he is the most entertaining guy anywhere: ridiculous interviews, fantastically quotable, absurd hair, fantastic blitzes, head kicks and brutal losses....there's no end to his entertainment value. Until his career ends, that is. So when he goes I'll miss him enormously.

Back