Fighters You Would Like to Change Camps

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Any fighters, based on abilities and technique etc, who are the fighters that would benefit from a change of camp?

I would like to see DHK at AKA, so he could train with DC and Cain on how to successfully strike into a clinch, but DHK at Tiger Muay Thai seems to be a solid move for him.

Nikita Krylov to AKA/Jacksons, he trains over in Lithuania (Vilnius, I think), right now. But I think American camps have much more talent and better coaches than anywhere else in the world, also due to his lack of speaking English, they are quite a few Russian speaking fighters who train at both.

They are two I would like to see change, so who else would benefit from a new camp?

Erick Silva making a permanent move to Jackson's would do wonders for his conditioning.

Gegard to greg jacksons

Juniour dos santos to greg jacksons

Everybody should just move to Jackson's or AKA

Shogun back to Kings MMA

Rafael-Cordeiro.jpg

Mcgregor to roufus sport to train with pettis and askren......and C.M.

Alliance is a good camp for him, especially to improve his takedown defence. Not sure how the striking is though.

He proved he has takedown defense in the Jones fight. He needs to add more to his arsenal than just TD defense and boxing. He needs to add leg and body kicks and more offensive grappling. Roufusport or AKA would do wonders for Gus.

the damage is done and its probably way too late but i think stefan struve's whole career has been grossly mishandled

Back