Fighters you want to see try a different weight class

Would like to see Colby at 155. He said a year ago that he can make LW and beat Khabib, since he does not cut much weight to make 170. Said he wanted to be a 2 weight champ. He lost at 170. Maybe try a fight at 155 if he can make the weight safely.

Wonderboy to MW
Woodley to MW

Khabib to WW
Ferguson to WW

Yes, I actually think it would be worth it for something as big as a third belt. He already relinquished his flyweight belt and it's not like there's a clear challenger at 135 anyway.
Okay, you're either trolling or are the biggest casual on sherdog. There's Yan, Sterling, Sandhagen coming up, possibly Moraes again, Aldo, and Dillashaw coming back in a year. Idk what you mean by clear cut, but a title shot right now could be justified for a least three of those guys. With the possible exception of 185, 135 is literally the ripest division of contenders by a mile. If he wants to move up to 145 and get knocked out by Volkanovski or KZ, fine, but the idea of him doing that and staying at 135 is a joke.

James Vick at HW, he should be around 245 range. He always looks grossly underweight and severely malnourished to me. I know he moved from LW too WW but he stills looks anorexic and in need a of a good ole fashioned meal. Don't think its doing his chin any good being this drained.

Would like to see Gus go to HW and a fresh start there.

Would like to see RDA go back too LW, he is too small for WW and suffering because of it, 1-4 in his last 5

Always wanted to see Aldo at LW, and was shocked when he went down to 135 lol.

Okay, you're either trolling or are the biggest casual on sherdog. There's Yan, Sterling, Sandhagen coming up, possibly Moraes again, Aldo, and Dillashaw coming back in a year. Idk what you mean by clear cut, but a title shot right now could be justified for a least three of those guys. With the possible exception of 185, 135 is literally the ripest division of contenders by a mile. If he wants to move up to 145 and get knocked out by Volkanovski or KZ, fine, but the idea of him doing that and staying at 135 is a joke.

Moraes badly lost to Cejudo, Aldo is literally 0-1 in the division and Dillashaw can fuck off at the back of the line. We still need a number one contender fight between either of the remaining three. Excitement about someone fighting for a third belt for the first time >>>>>>>> Cejudo vs Sterling.

James Vick at HW, he should be around 245 range. He always looks grossly underweight and severely malnourished to me. I know he moved from LW too WW but he stills looks anorexic and in need a of a good ole fashioned meal. Don't think its doing his chin any good being this drained.

Would like to see RDA go back too LW, he is too small for WW and suffering because of it, 1-4 in his last 5

James Vick needs to win a fight more than anything lol I'm glad he's stopped running that mouth of his though

KZ is a large FW who id love to see move up alas he's already 32 yo I think

I wanna see how Vick Vs Ngannou plays out

Moraes badly lost to Cejudo, Aldo is literally 0-1 in the division and Dillashaw can fuck off at the back of the line. We still need a number one contender fight between either of the remaining three. Excitement about someone fighting for a third belt for the first time >>>>>>>> Cejudo vs Sterling.
Aldo doesn't deserve a title shot, but Dana and Cejudo want the fight, so it's going to happen. There's that contender in the bag. Title shots for Yan and Sterling based on their bodies of work at this moment in time wouldn't be something highly disputed. Frankie still wants to come down and if he and Sandhagen fight and Sandhagen wins, then there's another contender right there. The BW title shot rotation is pretty much booked for two years. You say Dillashaw can go to the back of the line. That's it right there. There's a fucking LINE. Who gives a shit if there isn't some clear cut mega fight contender? Most divisions don't have one. He hasn't even defended the BW strap ONCE and you want him to move up???

Cejudo isn't interested in fighting more than twice a year as it is, so what happens if he goes up to FW, wins the belt (which there's a 99% chance he won't do), and inevitably gets injured like he is right now. It'll be just waiting on the annoying munchkin for months and months between title shots in two hot divisions. It's not exciting whatsoever. I personally like to see great fights at the top of the divisions as often as possible. It'll be a rareity with Cejudo at FW.

I'll second Gus at HW. Start him off against someone like Ivanov.

Jones Hw.
Cruz lightweight.
Tibeau lhw.

George Roop at 125.
I think he can make it and would be unstoppable, with his size advantage.

Back