Fighters you want to see try a different weight class

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Barboza - LW to WW. Always looks extremely drained during cuts. I’d be interested to see how his power would translate. He has a long reach at 191cm too.

Gastelum - MW to WW. Although Kelvin has done fairly well since moving up to MW, pushing Asesanya to the brink in fight of the year candidate, his natural division is WW, and if he can be more disciplined he’s definitely a contender.

Jones - LHW - HW. Jon is currently working his way through his 3rd generation of fighters as a champion having cleared out the division many times over. The people want to see him truly tested.

Last edited:
Barboza - LW to WW. Always looks extremely drained during cuts. I’d be interested to see how his power would translate. He has a long reach at 191cm too.

Gastelum - MW to WW. Although Kelvin has done fairly well since moving up to MW, pushing Asesanya to the brink in fight of the year candidate, his natural division is WW, and if he can be more disciplined he’s definitely a contender.

Jones - LHW - HW. Jon is currently working his way through his 3rd generation of fighters as a champion, having clear out the division many times over. The people want to see him truly tested.
I’d be interested in seeing zabit and Cory sandhagan move up a weight class. Both are extremely long and skinny for their weight class. I’d be interested to see how they do with a slightly easier cut and some extra muscle

I’d also be interested to see Jan blachowicz move up to heavyweight. It seems like he’s huge for LHW

Conor at 125.

No IV.

usatsi_8989916_opt.jpg

Isnt barboza going down instead of up?

Cormier to WW (with the help of Mike dolce)
Sean O malley to WW (bulking season)

Dana make it happen!

upload_2020-2-1_23-31-51.gif

aa.png

Conor going for the 125lb belt and then moving up to face Masividal for the 170lb- and BMF-belt. First 5 belt champ in UFC history.

Shogun to MW, but in 2011.

Tony and Poirier moving up one day could be fun.

I would love to see Gregor Gillespie at 145. He seems too small for 155

My 2 favorite fighters could both be champions by Labor day 2020. Ferguson moving up to fight Masvidal at 170 would be insanity

Oddly enough barboza says his next fight will be at FW

Cejudo should go for the 145 belt, just so we have someone actually attempting to be a champ in a third weight-class. I don't necessarily think that he could pull it off, but he's by far the one that has the best chance of accomplishing it before a long, long time.

I’d be interested in seeing zabit and Cory sandhagan move up a weight class. Both are extremely long and skinny for their weight class. I’d be interested to see how they do with a slightly easier cut and some extra muscle
Throw Sean o malley in there too. That shit's criminal. How tf are you gonna call yourself a bantamweight. They'll have a 7inch height advantage over cejudo of they ever fight. Zabit being at fw is also fuckery

Back