Fighters you want to see lose in 2017

To me actively disliking a fighter and wanting them to always lose is equal to hating. The extreme Conor nuthuggers are toxic but the haters are far worse.

I think it makes things more interesting (and much more stressful) if you really want a fighter to lose. Or win.

Normally I just want to see a great fight or a great performance, but if I have money on a fight then I'm obviously really invested in one guy winning.
And I get super nervous at Conor McGregor fights.

So much hate, look what happened to Anakin after he embraced hate. He murdered bunch of kids for no reason

Its really sad that you actively root for a fighter to lose. They're putting their health on the line for our entertainment. It doesn't matter how much you dislike someone, actively rooting for their failure is pathetic in my eye. You can root for their opponent to win but to just hate is pathetic.

I want to see them lose, not lose their dog or get injured.
Lighten up.

Do you even watch combat sports?
Do you want to see a draw in every fight?

You must be one of those "give everyone a participation medal" kind of people.

I think it makes things more interesting (and much more stressful) if you really want a fighter to lose. Or win.

Normally I just want to see a great fight or a great performance, but if I have money on a fight then I'm obviously really invested in one guy winning.
And I get super nervous at Conor McGregor fights.

You have an valid reason for wanting that person to lose if you've got money against them. Wanting them to lose for no toher reason but to laugh is sad.

I remember the first time Conor went out against Mendes. I had damn butterflies in my stomach. It was amazing he pulled through.

You have an valid reason for wanting that person to lose if you've got money against them. Wanting them to lose for no toher reason but to laugh is sad.

I remember the first time Conor went out against Mendes. I had damn butterflies in my stomach. It was amazing he pulled through.

Yeah I was there for the Conor-Mendes fight.
When Conor got taken down my heart sank, I thought that was going to be it for the rest of the fight and was being made even worse by the insane atmosphere. Thankfully he turned it round!

I want to see them lose, not lose their dog or get injured.
Lighten up.

Do you even watch combat sports?
Do you want to see a draw in every fight?

You must be one of those "give everyone a participation medal" kind of people.

You want to see em lose for what reason? To give you an outlet for your boring life? Root for a fighter to win instead of wanting a fighter to lose. Fix up.

Yeah I was there for the Conor-Mendes fight.
When Conor got taken down my heart sank, I thought that was going to be it for the rest of the fight and was being made even worse by the insane atmosphere. Thankfully he turned it round!

Must of been intense against Aldo. I was even more nervous then. I kinda did feel let down though, I wanted a back and forth war.

However, I didnt even feel nervous when he fought against Alvarez. I just thought he was gonna pull it off.

Must of been intense against Aldo. I was even more nervous then. I kinda did feel let down though, I wanted a back and forth war.

However, I didnt even feel nervous when he fought against Alvarez. I just thought he was gonna pull it off.

I did feel nervous about Alvarez but I think part of that was down to listening to so many people saying Eddie would wrestle his ass off.

It's actually horrible when you're so invested in a fighter or a sports team.
The feeling of nervousness, anxiety and sickness really isn't enjoyable!

I'm a big soccer fan so that's even worse, because if your team is 3-0 down after 30 minutes, you still have another 60 minutes of depression and soul destroying to sit through.

I did feel nervous about Alvarez but I think part of that was down to listening to so many people saying Eddie would wrestle his ass off.

It's actually horrible when you're so invested in a fighter or a sports team.
The feeling of nervousness, anxiety and sickness really isn't enjoyable!

I'm a big soccer fan so that's even worse, because if your team is 3-0 down after 30 minutes, you still have another 60 minutes of depression and soul destroying to sit through.

Thats exactly what I mean. Rooting for your fighter to win or your team to win is infinitely more enjoyable than actively rooting against a fighter/team no matter who they face.

Thats exactly what I mean. Rooting for your fighter to win or your team to win is infinitely more enjoyable than actively rooting against a fighter/team no matter who they face.

Yeah it is, but it's still a good feeling when a team you really don't like lose or get humiliated.
It's not the same sort of stress as watching something you love tho.

So much hate, look what happened to Anakin after he embraced hate. He murdered bunch of kids for no reason

Hopefully one of these hateful posters murders GUERNICA.

Basically if a bunch of you assholes start "ironically" making threads about an up and comer being the GOAT, and start putting the #bless shit in front of their name, I root against them. I don't root against fighters, I root against Sherdog trends. It's sad, I know. Please don't ruin Lando and Choi for me, you fucking cunts. Shit, I can't stand Rousey when I hear her talk, but I'm starting to become a fan of hers because of you bitches that can't stop making threads about her getting beat was the greatest thing that ever happened to you. If her getting beat was so great for you, I want her to win just so it is bad for you. Sherdog has ruined me.

Basically if a bunch of you assholes start "ironically" making threads about an up and comer being the GOAT, and start putting the #bless shit in front of their name, I root against them. I don't root against fighters, I root against Sherdog trends. It's sad, I know. Please don't ruin Lando and Choi for me, you fucking cunts. Shit, I can't stand Rousey when I hear her talk, but I'm starting to become a fan of hers because of you bitches that can't stop making threads about her getting beat was the greatest thing that ever happened to you. If her getting beat was so great for you, I want her to win just so it is bad for you. Sherdog has ruined me.

GUERNICA bless you my son!

Ronda
CM
Sage
but I feel like
hatersgonnapanda.jpg

Back