Fighters you secretly had high hopes for.

Well, Jordan Mein, who just retired.... and Adlan Amagov, who also retired young.

I thought Amagov would be WW Champ.

Soa, Hester, and Hall.

Also Aguilar and Alvarez but they're in a different class.

Tom Watson - He's known as "the most entertaining fighter from England," he's got incredible durability, and his fight with Stanislav Nedkov was excellent and gave me high hopes for him. Unfortunately, he's 2-5 in the UFC now.

Andrew Craig - Started off his UFC stint by beating Noke, Natal, and Leben... but it all went downhill from there.

I have been a bit disappointed by Moose Saucy. Still a big fan but thought he was going to be champ in UFC too.

George Sots, but he got badly exposed for his low level striking and wrestling.

Michael Johnson
Neil Magny
Alex Caceres
TJ Dillashaw
Dennis Bermudez
Clint Hester
Roy Nelson
Aljamain Sterling
John Dodson
Ian McCall
Matt Mitrione
OSP
Patrick Cummins
Ilir Latifi
Corey Anderson
Dhiego Lima
Chris Camozzi
James Te Huna
Ryan Bader
Uriah Hall
Danny Castillo
Marcus Brimage

To name a few

Michael Johnson
Neil Magny
Alex Caceres
TJ Dillashaw
Dennis Bermudez
Clint Hester
Roy Nelson
Aljamain Sterling
John Dodson
Ian McCall
Matt Mitrione
OSP
Patrick Cummins
Ilir Latifi
Corey Anderson
Dhiego Lima
Chris Camozzi
James Te Huna
Ryan Bader
Uriah Hall
Danny Castillo
Marcus Brimage

To name a few

Someone enjoyed the later seasons of ultimate fighter

McDonald isn't retired. Is he?!?

No, he had a problem with his hand that kept getting worse each fight so he took some time off to fix it. He SHOULD be back soon but it worries me that he's been quiet for so long.

Michael Johnson
Neil Magny
Alex Caceres
TJ Dillashaw
Dennis Bermudez
Clint Hester
Roy Nelson
Aljamain Sterling
John Dodson
Ian McCall
Matt Mitrione
OSP
Patrick Cummins
Ilir Latifi
Corey Anderson
Dhiego Lima
Chris Camozzi
James Te Huna
Ryan Bader
Uriah Hall
Danny Castillo
Marcus Brimage

To name a few

I don't understand if this is a troll post or not because there are legitimate disappointments in here. But otherwise wtf

Gomi. By the time he came to the UFC he was already on a steep decline physically and had become way to reliant on his power shots. I knew his best days were behind him but I still wish that he somehow, someway pulls a Randy Couture and has a real career resurgence.

Oliveira looked like a future god to me when he first appeared. He's still flirting with greatness, not like he's washed out, but he's stumbled much more than I would have thought.

Back