fighters you really want to see talk trash to each other

Michael Bisping & Conor McGregor.

Rousey and Joanna J (female pride vs DNB)
Lesnar and Jones (over who can get away with more juicing)
Sonnen and Belfort (Juice galore!)
Lawler and Askren (over if only UFC wins count)
Nunes and Carmouche (over who is the kinkier lesbian)
War Machine-Mayhem-Jones (over who has done the worst criminal deeds)

Frank Trigg Matt Hughes again, that was a laugh

Ronda and Nick Diaz.....would be near un watchable.

I like watching when one person is chatting shit and the other gets really salty. In that case I would like to see Cruz vs Cormier, or Bisping vs JJ.

Not in fights of course...just ribbing

conor mcgregor vs dominick cruz
I don't know why they would ever get into it but Chael v Conor would be the most epic war of words in the history of MMA. As for actual possibilities I like what we're getting right now from Nate and Conor and I can't wait for it to ramp up as the fight gets closer. I always loved Cruz and Urijah but that is over now, maybe Cruz and TJ will get some heat. I love it when Jones and DC talk their utter hatred for one another (keeping my fingers crossed that Jones only gets that 6 month ban so we can see it all over again). I think it would be really funny to see Nick go after Wonderboy... just to see Wonderboy's response or lack there of. I definitely think if they ever fight Nick will try to call him out on his golden boy image (no De La Hoya reference intended). I would really like to see TJ v Dodson 2 because I think the trash talk in that one would be pretty phenomenal. If Rousey and Tate ever fight again they won't hold anything back and their trash talk is also some of the all time best. Lastly the audacity of Conor talking trash to Robbie if the UFC were ever dumb enough to make that match. Conor's nonsense mixed with Robbie's disinterest would be hilarious. Oh and I'd really like to see Hunt go after Brock face to face now.

Holloway/Diego - fight would be nothing now, but I think facing off would be insane
Ferguson/Nate
Nick/Bisping
Rumble/Hunt
M. Brown/U. Hall
JBJ/Conor
Cerrone/Bisping
Ronda responding to Cyborg

Ronda and Cyborg but Cyborg can't use an interpreter or a mouthpiece like she does on the internet. Shit would be funny.

Back