Fighters you realized you under appreciated

Prime ROID Shogun and Wand were beasts. I honestly believe Prime page could beat DC and I love DC. I would favor DC, don't get me wrong, but I think Page would have a shot. A shot Page got the fourth round against roided JBJ. DC made it to the decision once and got KTFO the 2nd time and is not shot at all. That's stupid MMath I know but still - I wonder how you give Page no chance at all.
I really think jones's body transformation into the beast we saw in the dc 2 bout was the peak roided form. DC has more tools dude. he will negate the wrestling of page. he would outstrike him. he outstruck gus ffs. he has a way better clinch game. he would take him down comfortably. his gas tank is better than page.

awww someones hurt feelings over Aldo are hurt. Typical soy boy bitch.

That cage grab changed the whole momentum and outcome of the fight.

Look like he flushed out the real you with one comment. You have no respect for aldo.

Nick Diaz. Big time.

Agree with this. It was until his last few fights in strike force that i really started to watch him. Then i had to find all his fights.

I love his fighting style

Shogun Rua

i didn't know watching someone get KO'ed could be so much fun

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-4.gif

PleasantBowedAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif
<{hfved}>

Look like he flushed out the real you with one comment. You have no respect for aldo.

You are very stupid I’m afraid

Stating facts does not equate to bias. Not admitting something which is obviously true is boderline delusion. So because I’m not boderline delusional therefore I have no respect? Makes no sense.

Back