Fighters you realized you under appreciated

FEDOR
I shoud have said 5 hail fedors instead of 3 every night

no not at all. power punchers get wrecked by dc. only person that could beat a drained dc at lhw would be jbj who had to roid to get the better of dc.

page in his prime was also a really good wrestler and had amazing power. it's not like he would fade and quit as easily as rumble. and rumble had success in their first fight.

Robbie Lawler during his title reign, I always thought he was about to lose and somewhat pulled it off, even if the Condit decision was debatable. And he is also the reincarnation of the JBG

Bisping, always viewed him as a gatekeeper with a padded record until the Sonnen fight.

I slept on Stipe for the longest time. His skillset is kinda weird in that he's not particularly great at any one thing, but he's just good enough at everything to exploit the holes in his opponents' games. Def one of the most well-rounded fighters to ever do it.

page in his prime was also a really good wrestler and had amazing power. it's not like he would fade and quit as easily as rumble. and rumble had success in their first fight.
page has maybe a 10% chance if dc has a really bad cut. it's a terrible matchup and dc just a monster.

page has maybe a 10% chance if dc has a really bad cut. it's a terrible matchup and dc just a monster.

I agree DC is a monster, but how will he beat Page? He won't outstrike him and I doubt he will get him down easily if at all. And Page has way more refined boxing and blocking than Rumble.

I agree DC is a monster, but how will he beat Page? He won't outstrike him and I doubt he will get him down easily if at all. And Page has way more refined boxing and blocking than Rumble.
how is page going to beat cormier? cormier will win a comfortable decision or even a sub. he actually can outstrike him. he can outwrestle him. he also has better cardio and chin. page is toast.

Lil Nog - Always thought he was #2 in the family, #2 in the division, and in general, was never going to be champion. I was right, but his fights were amazing as fuck.
Trevor Prangley - This guy had a well rounded skillset early and displayed some of the cleanest technique I've seen. Solid cardio, but didn't have much speed or power.
Genki Sudo - Legit grappling ace, entertaining no matter the cost, and was basically the anti-mayhem miller.

how is page going to beat cormier? cormier will win a comfortable decision or even a sub. he actually can outstrike him. he can outwrestle him. he also has better cardio and chin. page is toast.

Page's cardio was perfectly fine in his Prime when his knees weren't shot. Page has the edge in striking by far IMO and has probably the best chin ever (next to a few guys). He has to defend the takedowns which he did superbly in his prime.

Page's cardio was perfectly fine in his Prime when his knees weren't shot. Page has the edge in striking by far IMO and has probably the best chin ever (next to a few guys). He has to defend the takedowns which he did superbly in his prime.
he got flatlined by shogun and besmirched by wandy. he has no chance against dc. How does page have the edge lol? do you honestly believe page can beat dc? if dc can take flush shots from rumble then page is an easy task.

I underappreciated Elkins for a while also he beat my boy Brandao when I was hyped on his come up.

Alessio Sakara. Dude could box but had problems with bigger more powerful guys.

Rory..... since he left the UFC I think the division has suffered a bit. I miss not being able to watch his fights live on tv. Ive got to find shitty streams when he fights

Rich Franklin is a good choice.

Franklin always impressed me with the do-it-yourself aspect of his career, like a lot of earlier MMA fighters. Back in the day when a high school teacher with fighting aspirations had to order grappling tapes as something other than a supplement to training, since there were so few BJJ schools around.

he got flatlined by shogun and besmirched by wandy. he has no chance against dc. How does page have the edge lol? do you honestly believe page can beat dc? if dc can take flush shots from rumble then page is an easy task.

Prime ROID Shogun and Wand were beasts. I honestly believe Prime page could beat DC and I love DC. I would favor DC, don't get me wrong, but I think Page would have a shot. A shot Page got the fourth round against roided JBJ. DC made it to the decision once and got KTFO the 2nd time and is not shot at all. That's stupid MMath I know but still - I wonder how you give Page no chance at all.

Shogun Rua

i didn't know watching someone get KO'ed could be so much fun

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ufc-139-rua-henderson-4.gif

PleasantBowedAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

RDA. I saw him live at UFC 117 against Glay Guida. He got beat pretty handily by Guida so I didn’t think anything of him until he beat Pettis and Ben Henderson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back