Fighters you liked but others hated

I don't really care what fighters are like outside the cage.

I'm a fan of Weidman, Rockhold and Askren who all take a lot of flack on here. (I actually find Askren pretty entertaining outside the cage as well).

Guys I can't stand that others like is easy...Cormier.

I'll add Usman cause he hasn't been mentioned yet. He seems almost universally disliked around here, cause he can be boring inside and outside of the octagon. But he's an absolutely dominant champ and I'm a fan.

I don't hate any fighters really. If you're brave enough to get into the Octagon and compete against the best in the world for our entertainment, you have my respect.

I'll let you in on a little secret. They don't do it for your entertainment, they actually get paid to do it!
<Kobe213>

Elias Theodorou. I even enjoyed watching his silly little kicky point fighting.

Jon Jones. I like the image he portrays as a screw up in life, rustles everyone's jimmies, but unbeatable in the sport of MMA.

How can you like a piece of shit like Palhares?
He's an offensive grappler who pushs the pace and actively looks for submissions. In a sport were grappling can be boring as shit his style isn't. He's the grappling equivalent of "just bleed" fighter. I'm a fan.

dd14d0da9f4d4352e54ef6d364050ec3.gif

People hate/hated on him for no reason but he was always my boy

Just because you like him doesn't mean theres no reason to hate on him. I'm neutral towards him and I can see tons of reasons to not like him

Fred Ettish and Jason Thacker. They didnt deserve all that shit they got.

Fitch

ironically though ive grown sour on his personality

Just because you like him doesn't mean theres no reason to hate on him. I'm neutral towards him and I can see tons of reasons to not like him
Post the "tons" of reasons then. Aside from the eye pokes, i can't see none.

I'll let you in on a little secret. They don't do it for your entertainment, they actually get paid to do it!
<Kobe213>
Oh, damn. Thanks for the heads up bud. Here I was thinking they fought exclusively to provide entertainment for myself.

Post the "tons" of reasons then. Aside from the eye pokes, i can't see none.

Well first you said none. Now you say eye pokes. But here it comes;

Cheating on scale
Rallying for a meaningless fight with Brock as soon as he won HW title
Trying to delay Stipe rematch for as long as possible

Back