Fighters you just can't get respect despite their accomplishments.

Anyway other than steroid cheats your basically asking which fighters do you dislike so much that your willing to cloud your judgement and make bias opinions for
As i a practitioner and a fan id say i have more knowledge and experience than pretty much every person on this site, id say 99%
I am not that emotionally invested in a person that has no idea i exist to not give credit where credit is due(If you are you probably need help)
so to answer your question nobody and anybody saying otherwise is ridiculous(Unless your talking about steroid cheats fuck those guys)

Last edited:
Lmao just because they’re good at something you enjoy watching doesn’t mean you have to respect them. Respect is earned through personal actions, accountability and ultimately being a good person. Not being good at a profession. That’s like a soldier saying they respect hitler. I have zero respect for guys like war machine and Greg hardy because they’re fucking scumbags. Same goes for Ray rice, Rae carruth, Bill Cosby, any musician, actor, celeb or person overall who’s a piece of shit.

You know, I tried to have the mindset of "If this person does something dangerous and difficult that I myself wouldn't do, then they deserve my respect", but then realized that I feel very much the same way as you do. We're not obligated to set aside our criticisms just because someone has a particular talent that we don't have.

That fighter who just can't get any respect.
Gus, he lost to Jon Jones twice, once very close. DC fight was very close and he got headbutted against Rumble. Phil Davis was early in his career. I think he's very underrated. I think he knocks out Rockhold if Luke fights him. Honorable mention is Kelvin Gastelum.

Pretty much all the manlets. I know they're talented and hard working but no matter how hard I try I can't take them seriously. I was taller and heavier than most of them by the age of ten.

Basically all out of the ring stuff but a few in ring also.Jones,Conor,Tyron,Brock,Cole Miller lol,Black Beast,Tank,Lee,Joe B,Perry.There is more but that's enough for now..

Josh Barnett. Always came off as an arrogant ass, despite failing tons of steroid tests, fleeing to Japan, and actually basically sinking an org failing more tests upon returning to the states.

Yea, I don't know about his accolades being respected but the "The Warmaster", A.K.A. "The Baby-Faced Assassin" has a ton of fans, myself included.

Jones deserves no respect his career is a garbage fire that he created.

Jon jones. Obviously.

Anderson Silva. Same reasons foRyanair ped use.

I suppose War Machine doesn't count, because he has nothing positive or accomplished to counteract the bile.

Forrest Griffin
Urijah Faber
Bisping
DC

Anyway other than steroid cheats your basically asking which fighters do you dislike so much that your willing to cloud your judgement and make bias opinions for
As i a practitioner and a fan id say i have more knowledge and experience than pretty much every person on this site, id say 99%
I am not that emotionally invested in a person that has no idea i exist to not give credit where credit is due(If you are you probably need help)
so to answer your question nobody and anybody saying otherwise is ridiculous(Unless your talking about steroid cheats fuck those guys)
Really..
You assume this stuff and dont have opinions or a brain good to know

Jones deserves no respect his career is a garbage fire that he created.
Either way i enjoyed i mean.. The roids couldnt help mark colemen not to mention everyone of them use to be on roids even in the ufc pre usada def in pride im sure every other org is full of roiders so much they got big brand names for the good juices.

Juice or not idk what happened exactly i enjoyed them. Hell let these guys roid if it makes them fight like jj or silva

Is R Kelly a fighter?

I never thought Frank Mir got enough respect. Dude has one of the best highlight reels in mma period.

Remember when he Kod Cro Cop? That was back when they had a ko of the night bonus. It was the only ko on the card and they didnt give it to him. Dana is such an asshole.

Lmao just because they’re good at something you enjoy watching doesn’t mean you have to respect them. Respect is earned through personal actions, accountability and ultimately being a good person. Not being good at a profession. That’s like a soldier saying they respect hitler. I have zero respect for guys like war machine and Greg hardy because they’re fucking scumbags. Same goes for Ray rice, Rae carruth, Bill Cosby, any musician, actor, celeb or person overall who’s a piece of shit.
The way i judge it is what guys actually go in and fight go for a win.. Most fighters today like to stall wait the clock out duck fights go for points for decision wins. I like alot of them personally but i dont respect them. Being experianced enough to know when a fighter is just going for top control and fence stalling can open eyes.

I never thought Frank Mir got enough respect. Dude has one of the best highlight reels in mma period.
I respect him but cant stand him lol hes almost like a rockhold

Back