Fighters you just can't get respect despite their accomplishments.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
That fighter who just can't get any respect.

Josh Barnett. Always came off as an arrogant ass, despite failing tons of steroid tests, fleeing to Japan, and actually basically sinking an org failing more tests upon returning to the states.

I'm a fan of MMA, every mixed martial artist deserves my respect.

/thread.
I agreed with you at first, but after approximately 3 seconds of thinking, I realized that there are some MMA fighters out there who have done some messed up shit.

this thread has Jon Jones written all over it

I respect everyone to some degree.

Jon for his PED's

Conor for being a POS

OFVsZuK.png

"Just can't get no respect, I tell ya..."

"When I was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, “I’m very sorry. We did everything we could…but he pulled through.”

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I respect Gilbert Yvel to whatever minimum degree won't result in him biting me.

I respect everyone to some degree.

Same. Not a fan of some guys like Jones, Colby, etc. But they still fight in the toughest organization on the planet and should be respected, even if not liked.

For that matter, anyone who ever set foot in a cage or ring should be respected.

"Just can't get no respect, I tell ya..."

giphy.gif
Rodney looks like Jonah Hills grandpaw

On topic, you said fighter. I was gonna say that MW BJJ guy who dropped to WW so he could hold smaller guys to boring decisions while struggling to show his 'wizard level' BJJ skills or just flop to ground refusing to stand bc he might get punched. No name needed, you already know.

Back