Fighters you hated at first but now are a big fan of.

Rory McDonald: Obv after the Lawler fight

Dominick Cruz: Gained respect from his skill and coming back after all those injuries

Werdum: After that weird fight with Overeem I thought he was lame. Gained my respect after the Nelson fight.

And maybe GSP since he's not fighting anymore.. I just really don't like the way he fights :)

I liked Jon Jones, disliked him around the Rashad fight and then became a fan of his again.

Anderson Silva and Frank MURRRR.
Anderson because he beat franklin like a prison bitch and because of the showboating shit then I realized he truly doesn't disrespect people he makes them leave their gameplan. Frank because he can come off as a dick but then his subs over the dinosaur and bork laser made me cheer for him.

I'm not really a fan of fighters. I'm more of a fan of the sport as a whole, but I remember I hated Rashad Evans because of the way he used to fight on TUF. (Always taunting and showboating)

A few years down the road he started doing some analyst work for MMA Live on Espn, and it's kind of impossible to hate the dude. I'm not necessarily a fan of his, but now I look forward to seeing his fights.

tito ortiz
diego sanchez
anderson silva

tito ortiz
diego sanchez
anderson silva

Damn it was the other way round with Diego Sanchez for me. He always had exciting fights and was a bit weird, but he became too much of a weirdo and his fighting style is kinda annoying now, poor striking technique with his hands low eating loads of shots yet he still gets praise for being exciting.

Tito and Kos, they both were so cocky but after they both got humble and made adjustment in their attitude that was something to respect both

GSP because he was always neck and neck with Anderson on the imaginary p4p list.

But since he left I've missed watching him 50-45 everyone :/

GSP because he was always neck and neck with Anderson on the imaginary p4p list.

But since he left I've missed watching him 50-45 everyone :/

This. "Oh great, GSP fight coming up... Gonna be a boring 50-45"

But now I miss him, and just can't help feeling that a prime GSP would 50-45 Lawler.

Back