Fighters with the Most Badass Haircuts

Diesellek is a great example of being a fighter is just a "normal" profession. He for sure is tough in the ring while in his private life he is acting the total opposite.

bed97c03ec.jpg

So are your posts...

here you go again provig my point that anything critical towards thai is instantly perceived as something unacceptable

he does look like a bum.....the shoes, the pants, the hat and the dirt he's surrounded with

his shoes are the worst

Kyotaro
601675218_keijiro_maeda.jpg

05_kyotaro_aerts_12_00_512x342.jpg

KeijiroMaeda.jpg

Yuichiro Nagashima
20110103042522_101231_190905untitled.JPG

Hong Man Choi
85456_3.jpg

Masato
http://www.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:nsports.com/battle/news/img/masato-091218-1-ns.jpg

Jerome Le Banner
s_15419jerome_lebanner.jpg

Giorgio Petrosyan
thumb_10681_news_promo.jpeg

Giorgio-Petrosyan_vice_670.jpg

Kevin Ross
_MGL9097.JPG

Jarrell Miller
jarrelllk.jpg

Pavel Majer
A020820_LGE_HAKIM2_V.JPG

Sudsakorn Sor Klinmee
sudsakorn_sor_klinmee_muaythai_wiki.jpg

Yodsanklai Fairtex
YodsanklaI.jpg

27-Keo-Roomchang-Yodsanklai-Fairtex.jpg

Yasuhiro Kido
kido_l.jpg

Ewerton Tiexiera
66.jpg

Michael McDonald
Michael_McDonald.jpg

Strong lack of kickboxers posted ITT.

Hipsters making a comeback xD... But being serious Nieky Holzken is a mean mofo his game at this moment is complete and is probably going to stay the best at 170 for a couple of years.

He didn't look too hot against Bazooka Joe until he got the last minute KO, in my opinion. But he's definitely the top dog.

Strong lack of kickboxers posted ITT.

He didn't look too hot against Bazooka Joe until he got the last minute KO, in my opinion. But he's definitely the top dog.

he was ahead on points and finished him with a body punch......valtelini was nowhere near winning

he did good though, but came short

here you go again provig my point that anything critical towards thai is instantly perceived as something unacceptable

he does look like a bum.....the shoes, the pants, the hat and the dirt he's surrounded with

his shoes are the worst

a quick few points...

-Dieselleks 'style' makes him all the more bad ass.

-ugly fighters are the most dangerous.

-Masaaki Noiri is actually uglier.

Brocktirement, I think you're missing the entire point: Diesellek's a goofy guy outside of the ring, a beast inside of it, and isn't in it to look "cool". He's more into his motorcycles than he is about living the "fighter lifestyle", whatever that is LOL.
408677_109104445913463_837333535_n.jpg

1045073_240799846077255_1943183634_n.jpg

BTW, the whole wide nose, thick lips thing -- that's borderline racist shit there.

his shoes are the worst
Here you go again proving that your always talking shit about Thais when it's not neccisary.

Obviously ain't nobody here trying to rock a bowl cut and sport his gear. That's the fun part about saying he's awesome for looking the way he does.

Ol' negative nancy muthafucka...

WHOA, Saiga hit puberty and bulked up!!! I haven't seen him since the K-1 Koshien tournament! :eek:
He looks like "the manly one" at a host club now hahaha!

WHOA, Saiga hit puberty and bulked up!!! I haven't seen him since the K-1 Koshien tournament! :eek:
He looks like "the manly one" at a host club now hahaha!
That's an old pic from the 63kg tournament.

Back