Fighters with over 30 total fights that never got stopped via TKO and KO

Why is it distasteful to like white americans?

Nothing wrong with it.

But liking SOLELY white Americans is something that is indicative of a very narrow minded individual, perhaps the mind of one who believes in very incendiary nationalistic beliefs.

Also I notice you have now deleted your sig. Covering up the evidence is usually a sign of guilt, if you truly believed there was nothing wrong you would have just kept your sig.

Nothing wrong with it.

But liking SOLELY white Americans is something that is indicative of a very narrow minded individual, perhaps the mind of one who believes in very incendiary nationalistic beliefs.

Also I notice you have now deleted your sig. Covering up the evidence is usually a sign of guilt, if you truly believed there was nothing wrong you would have just kept your sig.

I like Cormier,Shogun,Gomi,Rashad,Vitor ect. My least favorite fighter of all time is Wand.

I don't know why my sig didn't show up for that post. I was on my phone,i guess i mashed something.

I like Cormier,Shogun,Gomi,Rashad,Vitor ect. My least favorite fighter of all time is Wand.

I don't know why my sig didn't show up for that post. I was on my phone,i guess i mashed something.

Wand? He always brings it and is good to his fans, why do you hate him?

A lose is a lose. Doesn't matter if you lose by a submission or a tko.

Wand? He always brings it and is good to his fans, why do you hate him?

I don't hate anybody. I just don't like it when he shoved Rampage at the weigh ins. iirc he shoved him in pride. Wasn't he invovled with the Coleman-Shogun post fight brawl?

Why are you asking so many questions? Are you trying to write a fuckin book or what?

Because I can, deal with it.

Also my issue was with your sig, I already mentioned this.

I don't hate anybody. I just don't like it when he shoved Rampage at the weigh ins. iirc he shoved him in pride. Wasn't he invovled with the Coleman-Shogun post fight brawl?

Yes along with all of Chute Boxe and Hammer House.

Also we know PRIDE encouraged these kind of things to build drama. Rampage has mentioned that PRIDE execs told him to call out Wand to build their rivalry.

Chris Lytle.

49 fights, 31 wins with 18 losses. 2 fights were stopped on cuts, every other loss was by decision. When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

That guy is one tough son of a bitch. Shame that he retired, as he was still putting on awesome fights and it seemed he was actually still getting better.
Never got rocked? What is this shit

Nothing wrong with having a white fighter fetish.

Back