Fighters with over 30 total fights that never got stopped via TKO and KO

Chris Lytle.

49 fights, 31 wins with 18 losses. 2 fights were stopped on cuts, every other loss was by decision. When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

That guy is one tough son of a bitch. Shame that he retired, as he was still putting on awesome fights and it seemed he was actually still getting better.

He also had quite a few boxing matches and was never stopped.. Lytle is the very definition of hard to finish BAMF

Your trolling doesnt work on me. I like the fighters in my sig the best. It has nothing to do with race.

I don't believe that.

Also lol, you have a thing for cheaters Sonnen, Sherk and Bonnar.

All have been popped for PED's in their career.

Why not add MMA's worst one in their - Barnett.

He also fits the pattern of being a white American.

Your trolling doesnt work on me. I like the fighters in my sig the best. It has nothing to do with race.

Don't you think it's kinda odd that your 17 favorite fighters are ALL white Americans? Well, almost everyone prefers athletes from their own country.

As for all of them being white... :icon_chee

Mousasi has never been stopped or even rocked in his entire career. I think he has around 35 fights. Even more if you consider his kickboxing matches.

Stop making excuses and just accept it.

Also I hate your sig, every fighter you like is a white American, your ethnocentrism is disgusting.

Maybe this person really just likes the one in question? Maybe he's a racist? There's no way for you to know. Stop trying to judge his motive by accusing him of being racially biased (aka judgemental). Pot meet kettle.

Don't you think it's kinda odd that your 17 favorite fighters are ALL white Americans? Well, almost everyone prefers athletes from their own country.

As for all of them being white... :icon_chee

I have 3 mexicans in my sig

I have 3 mexicans in my sig

Latino's are still considered white by most classifications, also those three are pretty pale skinned.

Also all three were born in the USA, so they are of Mexican descent, but not actually Mexican. (something the UFC ignores when hyping Cain.)

Latino's are still considered white by most classifications, also those three are pretty pale skinned.

Also all three were born in the USA, so they are of Mexican descent, but not actually Mexican. (something the UFC ignores when hyping Cain.)

Alright. So are you done trolling?

You really need to get better at trolling dude.

All I did was point out all the fighters in your sig are white Americans, which is true and I made it clear that I found it distasteful.

So how is my not liking your extremely ethnocentric viewpoint trolling?

You then responded by saying three are Mexican while failing to make the distinction that they are of Mexican descent, rather than full blooded Mexicans born in Mexico.

You just can't seem to handle that someone questions your extremely narrow minded view of the world or that you were corrected on a matter of place of birth/nationality.

Back