Fighters with over 30 total fights that never got stopped via TKO and KO

Can't find the GIF but Lytle definitely got dropped against Ebersole. And I IIRC Hardy had him rocked with a few shots once or twice. Never close to finishing of course but hit him hard and Lytle definitely seemed to feel it.

None of this is to try and discredit Lytle, he's fucking awesome. Just saying

gspdomination0006new.gif

Huge shot, most I've ever seen Lytle hurt.

Carlos Condit was only 6 loses in 30 plus fights and I think three were Subs and three were decisions..

Damn Jeremy Horn had 95 fights before Chuck got a TKO at UFC 54.

Dude has 115 fights and only 2 losses by TKO. No KOs.

Lytle, Lytle, and Lytle.

When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

As has already been said, Ebersole rocked him. I also wouldn't write Lytle's style off as simply "brawling", as he was one of the more technical boxers in the game when he wanted to be. 13-1-1 as a pro boxer.

Goddamn. What a big upset that was at the time.

Still wish we could've seen Condit/Lytle!!

Also, the Ebersole win wasn't a "big" upset, they were both pretty successful longtime veterans, only those not paying attention thought of Ebersole as simple a "UFC newcomer".

Totally agree about Lytle/Condit. Was so pissed when that fight got canceled. Although, in retrospect, maybe Condit would have ran? :D

What are you counting? He's got two TKOs on his record before he had 20 fights.

This too against Chael, one was from Jeremy Horn (who destroyed Sonnen 3 times) and I can't remember the other one.

Edit: Looked it up, doctor stoppage loss to Terry Martin.

Hehe strange turn of events. This happens when you dont read whole conversation. He ment Werdum stopped Fedor before Bigfoot. But Werdum got a sub while we talk about finishes by KO. :)

Chris Lytle.

49 fights, 31 wins with 18 losses. 2 fights were stopped on cuts, every other loss was by decision. When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

That guy is one tough son of a bitch. Shame that he retired, as he was still putting on awesome fights and it seemed he was actually still getting better.

Came here to say this, love the guy! Too bad the Condit fight never happened..damn u injuries...

Unlike Lytle both Horwich and Ebersole never even lost via TKO on cuts or whatever

Back