Fighters with over 30 total fights that never got stopped via TKO and KO

Chris Lytle.

49 fights, 31 wins with 18 losses. 2 fights were stopped on cuts, every other loss was by decision. When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

That guy is one tough son of a bitch. Shame that he retired, as he was still putting on awesome fights and it seemed he was actually still getting better.

Exactly what i was going to say

Fabricio Werdum

That was a sub and you sir just failed reading comprehension in a way bigger than the idiotic large text you just posted.

This topic is is about KO/TKO losses.

Joe Son can't be stopped

from committing heinous crimes

Hector Lombard.

Also Jeremy Horn wasn't stopped by strikes for like 94 fights or something.

Chris Lytle.

49 fights, 31 wins with 18 losses. 2 fights were stopped on cuts, every other loss was by decision. When you consider his brawling style, its even more impressive that he never got rocked.

That guy is one tough son of a bitch. Shame that he retired, as he was still putting on awesome fights and it seemed he was actually still getting better.

Exactly what i was going to say

Can't find the GIF but Lytle definitely got dropped against Ebersole. And I IIRC Hardy had him rocked with a few shots once or twice. Never close to finishing of course but hit him hard and Lytle definitely seemed to feel it.

None of this is to try and discredit Lytle, he's fucking awesome. Just saying

Guillard got TKOd by Cerrone recently for the first time.

And he usually has anywhere from 30-60 fights

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back