Fighters with little girl voices

The noises Shogun was making after The Hammer broke his arm have to be the most effeminate I've ever heard in MMA.

I just could not take him seriously after that.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the inventor of Gay Jesus yet. Yoel and Anderson both sound like the lead singer of Aventura. And I'm a big fan of them both.

Can't believe no one has mentioned the inventor of Gay Jesus yet. Yoel and Anderson both sound like the lead singer of Aventura. And I'm a big fan of them both.

Yoel sounds like he's been smoking too many Cuban cigars.

latest

Klitschko has an interesting accent when speaking Russian and Ukrainian.

dominick cruz sounds like an elf.

Derrick Lewis comes to mind. I honestly believe a lot of big or formidable guys convey a gentle demeanor to show that they’re not monsters, they're just capable of being one. Kind of like a pet lion lol.

I also vote Team Alpha Male Hunger Force. Can some one photoshop uriah as frylock?

I've always found it funny to see massive, imposing killers come in, demolish an opponent, then when Rogan comes in for the post fight interview, high pitched little girl noises come out.

Anderson, Alistair, J rock Rollins (look him up, fought the infamous War Machine on TUF in an epic battle) and of course the great Iron Mike come to mind.

Which other fighters have you all noticed that have the oddest voices?
I love this clip from back in da day

<45>

overeem doesnt sound like a little girl.
Robbie Lawler kinda just sounds mad young,like a 15 yr old would sound. Same W J rollins,they just dont sound like they look.

Anderson and shogun do have soft feminine voices tho

Back