Fighters with inhuman heart

2aj6tjo.jpg

giphy.gif
Couple great fights those two

I don't like the guy, but Jones finished Sonnen with one of his big toes all but torn off.
Franklin finished Liddell with a broken arm.
Couture broke his arm blocking a Gonzaga kick, that didn't stop him.
Hell, Van Zant kept fighting against Clark despite breaking her arm on Jess's head.

Honestly, I think fighters without heart are more of the exception.
I agree that their is very few people without much heart in mma, but some people will literally fight to the death in their, thats who im talking about.

I don't like the guy, but Jones finished Sonnen with one of his big toes all but torn off.
Franklin finished Liddell with a broken arm.
Couture broke his arm blocking a Gonzaga kick, that didn't stop him.
Hell, Van Zant kept fighting against Clark despite breaking her arm on Jess's head.

Honestly, I think fighters without heart are more of the exception.

Good post

My shill sirens going off like crazy. Especially with that "yellow." Wtvr. This is like watching CNN or Fox News now and having bs narratives shoved down my throat with an agenda. Sure, you're not wrong, but you're also a plant hyping Nate's comeback. C'mon man obscure boxer and just Nate? Add more some of us actually do have minds.. and.. pride.

I agree that their is very few people without much heart in mma, but some people will literally fight to the death in their, thats who im talking about.

Fair enough. Some other examples besides those in my last post:
Robbie Lawler has been through some of the greatest wars I've ever seen and come out on top more often than not.
Urijah Faber was reduced to throwing elbows at Mike Brown because both hands were broken.
Darren Elkins has an entire game built around heart and cardio. He's a decent wrestler, but that's not what wins fights for him.
Cat Zingano basically got smashed early on in her first two UFC fights, but won both by TKO in the third, and both against future champions in Tate and Nunes. That was also the last time Nunes lost.

anthony smith, I cant believe it took until page 3. this is the only appropriate answer

I know Thiago Silva once turned in inhuman piss!

Bahhhaha

How did I miss this post?

That was fucking hilarious. I think it was just synthetic but the threads and posts on here were wild lol

Justin Gaethje, Younger Roy Nelson, both Diaz bros.

Yuki Nakai (undisputed GOAT fighting spirit/heart) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki_Nakai
Sakuraba
Minowa
Jake LaMotta
Arturo Gatti
Marvin Hagler
Muhammad Ali

There are plenty of other examples but those are the fighters that immediately come to mind when talking about heart.

Great names in the hat

For a recent one how about Dan Hooker, he’s a madman. Ive seen vids of him going 100% against HWs boxing w/o headgear in the gym. And him not quitting against Boza. He clearly gives no fucks.

fury-down.jpg

a3f951e3bf6dfbf999f26ac4b7619a5a

1367050027TF-down.jpg

20130420_krg_se8_177.0.jpg

I've never seen a fighter consistently come back after getting hurt than Tyson Fury. Watch some of his early fights. He'll get rocked or dropped, and then he'll get the finish in the next round.
Fuck man, that's how Fury wakes up.

Sometimes if his opponent isn't doing it for him he'll just go ahead and rock himself with an uppercut... Lol.

Back