Fighters with highly underrated resumes

Go look at their resumes :D

All 3 of those dudes are perfect for this thread. Especially MJ with his wins over Tony, Dustin and Edson.

View attachment 812595

Plus MJ was ranked #6

And Healy was ranked #10

View attachment 812597

LOL Pat Healy was ranked #10 for beating who? Maximo Blanco? It's cute the UFC made up a rank to give him and all but if you think he was the 10th best LW in the world you're even more delusional than I gave you credit for.

LOL Pat Healy was ranked #10 for beating who? Maximo Blanco? It's cute the UFC made up a rank to give him and all but if you think he was the 10th best LW in the world you're even more delusional than I gave you credit for.
He beat #4 Jim miller

Rich Franklin

Wins over: wanderlei x2, Liddell, okami, loiseau, Evan tanner x2... Started his career 14-0 before losing to Machida, then won 8 in a row and was 22-1 heading into the first Silva fight.

Every loss he has is to a former champion.

Last edited:
Sean Sherk is a former LW champ
Has 41 fights and only lost 4 times to former champs/hall of famers (Hughes, GSP, BJ, Edgar)

Jeremy Stephens has literally fought every motherfucker and their dog at 145/155 over the last 15 years.

Yeah the guy that was 9-0 and 5-0 in UFC. He would then go on to win another 4 straight after losing to Beneil. That James Vick. Did you forget that Vick was once 9-1 in UFC?

He closed as the betting favorite against Gaethje unbelievably.

José "Pelé" Landi-Jons
-Matt Hughes
-Alexander "Storm" Shlemenko x2
-Pat Miletich
-Anderson Silva x2 (ok, it was in Muay-Thai, but still...)
-Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos
-Jorge "Macaco" Patino x2

edit: and he still doesn't have a wikipedia page :(

Last edited:
I mean... Neil Magny:

Kelvin Gastelum
Robbie Lawler
Johnny Hendricks
Carlos Condit
Hector Lombard
Tim Means
Eric Silva

Yeah, yeah, yeah, me prime was a ballewn, but that's still an impressive list of names. Obviously, Eric Silva was very green, but still.
most of the fighters were on a steep decline.

Shhhh Jones might hear

I don't think Jim Miller was even top 10 when that happened.

He was, and it's easily verified. Watch the fight, his ranking is literally next to his name in the tail of the tape. That was back when miller was at the peak of his career. It was a short lived time in the top ten, but he was there for a moment.

Shhhh Jones might hear

I don't think Jim Miller was even top 10 when that happened.
x1080

Back