fighters with good chins AND a lot of KO losses

Overeem.....

Only kidding, he is my favorite glass cannon though :D

Rampage has 3 losses via strikes and he has one of the best chins ever

Hendo, guy could handle anything until father time caught up to him
<DCrying>

Used to be legendary and was an anomaly to see them koed. Now its normal
Yep, Hunt's chin is really something out of this world, he went to war with JDS and he took a lot of damage, got KOed in the end.
F19j.gif

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd3-1-Slomo-lefthook-400-sg.gif

jds-mark-hunt-ko.gif

20130525104931_e.0.0.JPG

And then 6 months later he make Big Foot spent all his remaining chin in that fight.

9.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And then 3 years later the 300lbs jacked white boi lands some very hard ground and pound but couldn't finish him? like wtf is his head made of.

Bang bang.

He gets a rep for being chinny, but every dude who's put him out is a renowned power puncher.

I wouldn't say he has a great chin but he certainly doesn't have a bad one either, I don't think you could say he has bad recovery in the way Reem does when getting hurt is the beginning of the end.

Its more a combination of fighting guys with extreme power and during his peak years naturally being quite aggressive getting caught with some very big shots. Still I think the old aggressive Arlovski was the better fighter, he might have been easier to catch but he was also far more dangerous which got him most of his best wins like Sylvia, Rothwell, etc.

Back