Fighters with Best Guillotine Choke and...

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
hairiest chest, that won on a Tuesday, while in their prime, in the Summer season, while Joe Rogan was freaking out over fresh Elk meat.

method=get&s=cody-mckenzie-12-06-10-11-43-14-524.jpg

I guess this is what happens when there are no fights for a while.

Dude could be a stunt double for a straight to TV Three Musketeers movie...

McKenzie/Mendes was one of the biggest mismatches ever.. but I really, really hoped he pulled off a fluke victory.

Man, he slapped a guillotine on a quite a few fools in his hey day. Many o fighters got along far from that move. If you think about it its the most availible submission out of all of them can be hit from virtually anywhere.

If Cody trained 4 days a week, didn’t get wasted till 4am the night before fights and didn’t smoke up hours before the fight, he would have had a much better career.

That said, when he chokes someone out with a guillotine it is epic. He put some guys to sleep that were legit.

I don't understand people who exaggerate their ugly features and wear it as a badge of pride. Cody mckenzie is surpasses in this regard only by feminists, male and female...

Anus

Pedro Munhoz has the best guillotine; however, I dont think his chest hair game is as strong as Cody's.

Pedro Munhoz has the best guillotine; however, I dont think his chest hair game is as strong as Cody's.

Ortega can slap on a nice G-tine as well. I'll see if I can find some highlights.

Back