Fighters who skills are underappreciated/misunderstood?

Khabib's striking, I see people say it's bad all the time but he rarely ever gets hit and hits his opponents often and often hurts them with strikes. Effectiveness>Aesthetics.

Khabib's striking, I see people say it's bad all the time but he rarely ever gets hit and hits his opponents often and often hurts them with strikes. Effectiveness>Aesthetics.
he just unloads buck wild because his opponents defense is hampered by the ever present thread of the takedown brings their hands down whenever he advances

he just unloads buck wild because his opponents defense is hampered by the ever present thread of the takedown brings their hands down whenever he advances

He normally just strikes his way into the clinch like a young Fedor which doesn't allow them to throw back, he's got great head movement and accuracy though on his strikes which is really what matters, his style is unorthodox but often people will see that as being bad for some reason.

What matters in striking is how much you hit and how hard and how much you get hit in return, I think his striking is very underrated cause it's unorthodox but it's effective as hell.

He normally just strikes his way into the clinch like a young Fedor which doesn't allow them to throw back, he's got great head movement and accuracy though on his strikes which is really what matters, his style is unorthodox but often people will see that as being bad for some reason.

What matters in striking is how much you hit and how hard and how much you get hit in return, I think his striking is very underrated cause it's unorthodox but it's effective as hell.
yes he rarely gets hit and if you look at his mannerisms he is always looking to dart back out of harms way when his opponent looks like he may flurry.

and yes unorthodox dont mean shit,if it connects and does damage and you never lose? thats what matters.

I'm a MM fan and GSP fan. People hate on these two the most since they're boring like everyone always states. At least they don't run around the cage. lol. but they are two most underappreciated and misunderstood. lol.

Back