Fighters who may have been your favourite, if you watched in their prime.

I've always thought that I'd have much more respect for Fedor if I didn't start getting hardcore into MMA once he was in Strikeforce losing 3 in a row

Because of that I was always one of those guys that thought Fedor fought cans his whole career and that he shouldn't be GOAT. now that I'm a more hardcore fan I take that back but I still have trouble appreciating his reign when I discovered him on a losing streak

I get this way of thinking. That's why I was compelled to watch most of his fights to see what made him so great and I was greatly impressed.

Thanks for making me remember how old I am, you asshole haha

I was trying to remember back, and I honestly missed Rickson's fights in Japan, and the absolute first couple UFC's. In that time period, you really didn't miss much. But I would say Rickson because he's the only fighter I am intrigued by of that era that I didn't see later (not much later). I caught most of Ken, and Royce, and Oleg, and then Kerr and Coleman. But trying to remember that far back makes you realize how old you are now. douche. hah.

Sorry about dating you...lol.

I finally went back and watched some Rickson highlights, that dude seemed like a beast. Excellent GnP and he totally tore peoples neck's off. Perfect MMA record to boot.

Back