Fighters who have NEVER ducked anybody in their entire career..

Frank Shamrock. He always fought and beat the best.

The first response should have been Sakuraba, followed by a string of guys agreeing that Sakuraba is the king of fighting anyone you throw at him.

Saw the thread about Fedor never ducking anybody, but aside from the whole not fighting in UFC thing, IIRC he ducked Overeem as him and his management felt he had some sort of unnatural size and advantage due to steroids (although for all we know, Fedor used in pride like most did back then)

But seriously, even champs and all time greats like Anderson, GSP .etc have been accused of ducking. Great fighters like Werdum have ducked JDS, Nunes ducking Cyborg, Nate Diaz ducking Khabib, .etc

What high-level fighters have never ducked any other fighter?

Dan Henderson
Jon Jones (although ducked HW I guess)
Frankie Edgar
BJ Penn

Jones ducked the Gus rematch and got UFC 151 cancelled for ducking Chael.

Openingpic-feg-jp_crop_north.jpg

20140526090154_5D3_6039.JPG

First two that came to mind

Conor McGregor. Anytime, Anywhere. The greatest ever.

He is not the greatest ever. he has not fought all of the top guys. Conor is the LW champ but we don't know if he is the best because he side stepped the two best fighters in the division. Guys like GSP and Anderson are considered the greatest because they fought everyone in their divisions and owned them for years. Lol at Conor fans so confused this bunch.

I think rich franklin is in this grouping. Maybe?

Jones ducked a MW because he didn't have enough time to prepare a strategy. Lol.

Dont wanna be a dick but you can probably name 500. UFC fighters = high level fighters i suppose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back