Fighters who have NEVER ducked anybody in their entire career..

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Saw the thread about Fedor never ducking anybody, but aside from the whole not fighting in UFC thing, IIRC he ducked Overeem as him and his management felt he had some sort of unnatural size and advantage due to steroids (although for all we know, Fedor used in pride like most did back then)

But seriously, even champs and all time greats like Anderson, GSP .etc have been accused of ducking. Great fighters like Werdum have ducked JDS, Nunes ducking Cyborg, Nate Diaz ducking Khabib, .etc

What high-level fighters have never ducked any other fighter?

Dan Henderson
Jon Jones (although ducked HW I guess)
Frankie Edgar
BJ Penn

Diaz bros never ducked anyone just demanded too much money

Jones ducked with his eyepokes. He basically did his whole career that way and avoided a challenge.

Diaz ducked 185 heavy handers.

Cain Velasquez, JDS, Mark Hunt, Miocic, to name a few.

JDS I dont believe I've ever heard anyone accuse him of ducking.

Last edited:
Randy Couture and Bas Rutten. The old legends fought whoever whenever.

There are a lot of real fighters out there that take on all comers. It's when they are champs that makes some of them duck. Silva never ducked anyone.

Chuck. Although I will say Fedor never ducked Reem either. Fedors management wanted better testing and Reems team declined. He popped a lil later so we know why he Ducked Fedor and the Roid test. Newbies just hear hand me down tales and run with it.

Ducking hasn't been a real big issue until recently, especially with champions. Most former champions from the past have defended against opponents the UFC wanted them to fight.

Jones ducked with his eyepokes. He basically did his whole career that way and avoided a challenge.

Diaz ducked 185 heavy handers.

There are a lot of real fighters out there that take on all comers. It's when they are champs that makes some of them duck. Silva never ducked anyone.
Anderson Silva? He Ducked the Hendo rematch and tried to Duck his hardest against the Chael rematch. He didn't want to fight Vitor in the first place either. . Anderson Silvas name shouldn't be mentioned in this thread.

Jones ducked USADA/NSAC by hiding under the ring at Jackson's

Back