Fighters who have killer elbows?

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm just watching Unfiltered (the episode with Kevin Lee) on Fight Pass and Matt Serra, Uriah Hall and Jim Norton are talking about fighters having these killer sharp elbows.

Matt was saying how some fighters just have those elbows that cut you up where as others don't (he goes on to say how his elbows suck lol) but a couple of people they mentioned were Jon Jones and Kenny Florian.

I was wondering, who comes to mind for you in regards to these killer elbows that can cut people up from their guard or anywhere really.

If I knew how to from my phone, I would have a picture of an elbow with a mean mug and some teeth showin' so fast.

I guess Ill never know though. 12 years here and still nothihg damn it.

The OG elbow and pound Tito Ortiz...

I got a hardy boy about this one in particular because I had just got done telling my cousin how lanky guys could take advantage of stocky guys in a fight by using this very elbow, and Izzy's goes and does it a few week's later:
tumblr_pbvkusOvio1r7vh24o1_400.gif

DhhYMjyVMAA4sLI.jpg

Also can't have this list without:
-El Cucuy
-Anderson
-Jon Jones

Well, he's not known for throwing elbows, and since all the obvious ones have been named, Dan Henderson. Just ask Hector.

Tony Ferguson and Jon Jones. They're the most consistent with with their elbows and the most deadly with it. They use their elbows like how people use their hooks

I'm just watching Unfiltered (the episode with Kevin Lee) on Fight Pass and Matt Serra, Uriah Hall and Jim Norton are talking about fighters having these killer sharp elbows.

Matt was saying how some fighters just have those elbows that cut you up where as others don't (he goes on to say how his elbows suck lol) but a couple of people they mentioned were Jon Jones and Kenny Florian.

I was wondering, who comes to mind for you in regards to these killer elbows that can cut people up from their guard or anywhere really.

Serra has those pasta-weight elbows. can't blame him, who doesn't like pasta?

Felder smashed Charles Oliveira pretty good on the ground with some elbows, though i guess he's not really known for his elbow attacks

Insert_name_of_random_technical_brawler_01

Insert_image_of_that_random_technical_brawler_01_in_ideal_style_matchup.gif

Back