Fighters who got screwed by the judges the most?

Jacare - I feel like he got robbed in both of his #1 contender fights (Romero and Kelvin), sucks to be him

Thompson - Could have easily gotten the nod on at least one of the 2 Woodley fights, and then there is the Till fight ofc

Dillashaw - He didn't get robbed very often but he would have been on a legendary GOAT-worthy run if the judges were watching the Cruz fight with two eyes

Hendricks maybe.

Who else comes to mind?

Jacare is only true on Romero. He lost to Kelvin... as much as it sucks saying this.
Stephen has only himself to blame. He definitely lost both fights against Woodley (woodley almost KO'd him in both fights and virtually NOTHING else happened in those fights).
TJ lost to Dom. Was close but Dom win. About time you start to accept this loss. BTW, TJ has the opportunity to call out Dom... funny thing he rather fight smaller guys than avenge this loss.

Hendricks was definitely robbed.
Gus maybe (against Jon).

No BJ Penn?

Uno 2
GSP 1
Edgar 1

All fights I thought BJ should have won. ( And I love GSP, but I had BJ winning the 1st fight)

The first Edgar fight changed the trajectory of BJ's career. The 1st fight wasn't even close, and if BJ had rightfully gotten the nod, the fight did not even warrant a rematch.

That would have been BJ's 4th title defense and he probably would have gone on to fight Gray Maynard.

Martin Kampmann is a great pick as someone else said.

I'd throw in Ross Pearson.
Kampman vs Shields decision had me heated if I remember correctly.

Bisping vs Hamil was really bad.

Pearson vs Sanchez was headscratching.

Why are you even saying that? It's a fight that comes no where near "screwing up the most", even if you think Joanna won.

It was big fail from judges & people are bringing up fights like Till vs WB which wasn't even close as Darren outclassed WB.

It was big fail from judges.

No, it wasn't, and there's no reasonable argument to be made for that. It was a close fight by all accounts, and most people were leaning towards Rose winning. You don't ever get "screwed" in a close fight.

Condit for quality of screwage

Ross Pearson for quantity of screwages.

Diego Sanchez and Leonard Garcia

Diego goes both ways...as far as Leonard Garcia he beat up Max Holloway and got robbed in that decision for sure.Of course it's not imo a black eye on Max in anyway since he was so young and short notice but a gift decision nonetheless.

Hendo has had some questionable decision wins and losses.Bendo is up there for guys who got a handful of questionable decision wins.

Who got robbed the most times,or lost the most questionable decisions?Idk,none seem to really stick out,but I don't feel like thinking that hard anyway.As far as UFC Edgar has lost a few questionable ones.

Timothy Johnson got screwed pretty good by Volkov semi recently.Not that it was up there with worst decisions but it's notable because now Volkov is hovering around title shot level and Timothy is in Bellator.I thought it was an obvious 29-28 and so did every single media outlet scoring it.

As far as notable fights people often bring up,I think Mighty Mouse pretty clearly beat McCall 10-9 in the first few rounds (as scored by all 3 judges) and the stupid flailing in the 3rd while on top didn't deserve a 10-8 at all especially with the rules at the time.That's a stupid fight to keep bringing up imo.Include the Rutten Randleman fight,Kevin did nothing with the td's after a tiny bit.

Last edited:
Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill, UFC 75 September 8, 2007 held in LONDON. Utter robbery.

That's the decision I'm still saltiest about. Bisping got handled by Hamill, even outstruck. That was the first decision that really made me question the legitimacy of the commission's judges.

Bisping was this big UK personality coming off of the TUF win, and I'm sure the UFC wanted to expand internationally back then. One of the few fights I truly think was gifted by the judges.
Bisping got screwed out of a few too tho, they did even themselves out tho

Condit should have been undisputed welterweight champion capping off a remarkable career.
Watched this at my buddies house and Condit is his favorite fighter, think he went temporarily insane after the decisions was read

Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill, UFC 75 September 8, 2007 held in LONDON. Utter robbery.

That's the decision I'm still saltiest about. Bisping got handled by Hamill, even outstruck. That was the first decision that really made me question the legitimacy of the commission's judges.

Bisping was this big UK personality coming off of the TUF win, and I'm sure the UFC wanted to expand internationally back then. One of the few fights I truly think was gifted by the judges.
If it makes you feel better, at least he couldn't hear the decision. Dude probably still thinks he won. Good for him. Out here living his deafst life.

Back