Fighters who got screwed by the judges the most?

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jacare - I feel like he got robbed in both of his #1 contender fights (Romero and Kelvin), sucks to be him

Thompson - Could have easily gotten the nod on at least one of the 2 Woodley fights, and then there is the Till fight ofc

Dillashaw - He didn't get robbed very often but he would have been on a legendary GOAT-worthy run if the judges were watching the Cruz fight with two eyes

Hendricks maybe.

Who else comes to mind?

Condit should have been undisputed welterweight champion capping off a remarkable career.

Wonderboy in the Till fight. The crowd helped sway the judges imo.

romero vs whittaker 2

bisping vs hendo 2

None of them ya goofs!

Don't leave it to the judges.
Get in there, rock em sock and get cte.

Hasn't Masvidal lost the most split decisions in UFC history?

Wonderboy in the Till fight. The crowd helped sway the judges imo.
Rewatched that fight a few days ago. WB didn't land as many strikes as I thought he did when I originally watched the fight. Till stayed a hair's length out of WB's range most of the fight.

Martin Kampmann is a great pick as someone else said.

I'd throw in Ross Pearson.

Jacare - I feel like he got robbed in both of his #1 contender fights (Romero and Kelvin), sucks to be him

Thompson - Could have easily gotten the nod on at least one of the 2 Woodley fights, and then there is the Till fight ofc

Dillashaw - He didn't get robbed very often but he would have been on a legendary GOAT-worthy run if the judges were watching the Cruz fight with two eyes

Hendricks maybe.

Who else comes to mind?

Tough 2 score fights, obviously:

Ronin, 3 Split [vs Hendo, Renzo, Takase]

Arona :split dec vs Wand, and @ the end of the 2nd Round vs Fedor: Draw-Draw-Arona (tough to score indeed)

Honestly though the way Wonderboy fights makes me have relatively little sympathy with him when he loses close decisions.

Michael Bisping vs Matt Hamill, UFC 75 September 8, 2007 held in LONDON. Utter robbery.

That's the decision I'm still saltiest about. Bisping got handled by Hamill, even outstruck. That was the first decision that really made me question the legitimacy of the commission's judges.

Bisping was this big UK personality coming off of the TUF win, and I'm sure the UFC wanted to expand internationally back then. One of the few fights I truly think was gifted by the judges.

Close fights do not equal a robbery just because the guy you were cheering for lost.

Nam Phan against Garcia 1 was bad.
Chase Beebe vs Mike Easton is the ultimate robbery.
Benson vs Thomson was pretty fucking bad.

Hendricks maybe.

Who else comes to mind?
Those are all close fights, I really hope someday people can distinguish that concept. Someday...

Just to clear this up: Are we talking about fighters who got screwed the most up in one particular fight, or fighters who suffered more than one screw up?

Back