Fighters who don't know how to take an L

There it is. The exact retardism I'm talking about. Dare to point out retard autistic level hatred, and you must be a nuthugger or worshiper of the person they hate.

It's so fucking played out and sad on this forum. This is the worst time period EVER for the heavies in sherdog.

If Conor is a fake then please explain what Mendes, Holloway, Aldo, and Eddie are.

Oh wait, I forgot you are a retard so you will just make up excuses for every single one of Conors wins.
How can aldo be fake? This isn’t top trumps

Aldo’s acheieved way more than Conor

I prefer sore losers, at least they're being honest.

How can aldo be fake? This isn’t top trumps

Aldo’s acheieved way more than Conor
Lol noooooooooo. Are you kidding me? Seriously think about what you just said.

Aldo has fought longer and has more title defenses

Vs Conor's

Biggest ppv in combat sports history
First dual weight champion, ever
Fastest title winning knock out, ever
100 millionaire
Biggest MMA star ever
Etc

Who's really accomplished more? Especially when head to head Conor exposed Aldo in literally 13 seconds. If Conor is a fraud or not good etc then that must make Aldo hot trash.

2 judges gave him 1 round and 1 gave him 3 which makes it 6-3 at best and Mayweather only threw like 6 punches a round for the first 3 rounds. This fight was nothing but Floyd playing and erasing all the myth the casuals had about him in the process, now all they will remember him as is the guy that stood toe to toe, being the obvious harder hitter and walking down then stopping the MMA fighter with the apparent "1 punch death touch." Genius really

You're right about the scorecards, I saw unofficial ones that had it differently. I do like how McGregor landed a higher percentage of strikes then Pacquiao.

But yeah, why ignore the rest of my post?

How was she "robbed" it was close and she didn't do enough. All the dudes on here stan this ugly broad for some reason

Tiger Muay Thai definitely has people here. Anytime any other flyweight woman says anything, they go on the offensive. <Lmaoo>

And as far as Conor goes, I think he qualifies given the excuse sprees he went on post Nate and (especially) Floyd. Even though he took the Nate loss like a man at first but then he and that cuck coach of his started screeching about luck. Narcissists gonna narcissist

The undisputed champion, at the absolute top, is 100% Ronda. I mean the whole pillow/suicide saga afterwards, Ellen show acting like her family got murdered, immediate retirement after Nunes, not wanting to be asked questions about her losses etc etc.

Strong, STRONGG shared second place between Joanna and Nick Diaz

Then in no particular order:

Nate Diaz
Weidman
Rockhold
Chiesa
Griffin

Gus I dont actually think is that bad, both losses he made a fuss out of were very close fights against two of the best fighters ever. I dont believe he made a big deal when he lost to Davis or Rumble.

Silva-101-3.gif~c200

Lol noooooooooo. Are you kidding me? Seriously think about what you just said.

Aldo has fought longer and has more title defenses

Vs Conor's

Biggest ppv in combat sports history
First dual weight champion, ever
Fastest title winning knock out, ever
100 millionaire
Biggest MMA star ever
Etc

Who's really accomplished more? Especially when head to head Conor exposed Aldo in literally 13 seconds. If Conor is a fraud or not good etc then that must make Aldo hot trash.
Aldo clearly has accomplished way more

this is blatant picking and choosing lol

got a "dubious" rematch...in what way was it dubious? lol he also went on to destroy the LW champ after that rematch, he fought the best boxer in recent memory without having a professional boxing match under his belt and didnt completely embarass himself doing so, hes goofed off and taken time off for sure...its shitty that he has because he is great to watch fight but at the same time...guy has done what probably no one else on the planet can do....he took his loss to Nate like a man and immediately got back on the horse and went at it again, thats not someone that cant take a loss lol

That dick head you quoted conveniently missed out Conor's arguable biggest win (Eddie)
What a clown

Forrest Griffin pretty bad at losing. Obviously Brock Lesnar as well

Mcgregor, gets a dubious victory in a rematch with Nate then leaves mma to fight an old retired arthritic ridden man who he actually thinks he's beating, when he loses again he spends the next few years on Instagram and fb hurling insults at active fighters before attacking a bus while coked out of his head. He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

This absolutely sad and pathetic.

Gus, TJ, Luke, and Ronda are all names that come to mind. The latter 3 all being pretty similar.

Ronda Rousey should've been the end of this discussion. We already know why she is considered the worst sore loser. No need to explain.

Back