Fighters who don't know how to take an L

Fedor. "It was God's will". He has never improved since his loss streak.

Jon Jones

Matt-Hamill-2.jpg

Weidman underrated in this thread.

I know very little about what Stipe has said since the loss to DC.

Did he not take it very Well? Links?

TJ Dillashaw he was just crying the whole post fight press conference after the goat dom cruz beat his ass
jTwdI8v.jpg

Diaz brothers
Anthony Pettis
Luke Cockhold
Joanna Contender
Honda Housey
Jose Aldo
Hating on stipe too much ? Have you seen his post fight press conference ? Shut your fucking mouth man Stipe took the loss like a real champion do

Last edited:
Funny enough, Romero knows how to take a loss. Came back with an improved style after the 1st Whittaker loss that allowed him to KO Rockhold and give Whittaker the fight of his life. "To be continued," he said after the 1st loss.

And after the 2nd loss he said he'd be willing to fight Whittaker 10 more times even though he's like 41. BOSS.

Unlisted side effect of steroids: salty opponents.

DC was not very salty at all compared to others in that situation, btw.

You could see the salt pouring out of his eyes both fights though.

3X4p4Pc8_400x400.jpg

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people need to put their big boy/girl boots on and learn to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune like adults.

The Diaz brothers all day. They always got excuses. I bet Nate still thought it was an early stoppage when Thompson whooped his ass and his own corner threw in the towel as well. Those 2 are entertaining fighters but they are way overrated and quite annoying as well.

All Stipe wants is a rematch lol. He said upfront that Cormier beat him fair and square and that he had no excuses.
so he hasnt complained about the eye poke leading to the KO?? asking for a friend

3X4p4Pc8_400x400.jpg

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Some people need to put their big boy/girl boots on and learn to deal with the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune like adults.

<mma3>

"To me, I have always been the champion. I lost that fight because of a fluke. I know I could win in a rematch. I knew I would be champion again. It's not my fault that McGregor is a coward, that he was never champion. I don't see myself losing to anyone in this weight class ... or any other."

all three people you posted also happen to be the most dominant champions in the history of their UFC division

maybe it's not a coincidence that people who are really good at fighting are also sore losers

Nick Diaz is the prime case

he always has some conspiracy theory as to why he loses: the rules are against his favor, he got poisoned, etc.

Rampage also comes to mind: the kicks should be illegal, he just wanted to dry hump my leg, etc.

Nick Diaz is the most correct answer

Nate is bad too but Nick is just...

<{cruzshake}>

Back