Fighters who don't know how to take an L

Kennedy still salty and bitter over his loss against romero
Actually he owned up to it in Rogan's podcast Said Romero didn't do anything wrong. Big John was to blame for not doing his job.

Also +1 for Chiesa. Can't stand that guy.

I mean Ronda wins this by such a margin it is almost pointless to mention anyone else.

alexandergustafsson2.jpg

alexander-gustafsson-tattoos.jpg

Jose-Aldo.jpg
Aldo was fine. He kept getting harassed by the media.

Gus is a salt lord.

Aldo took his losses just fine against Holloway and Azevedo. Anyone would be salty as fuck losing in 13 seconds after a decade of dominance lol, esp after that World tour

Diaz brothers have never lost a fight.

Hands down fuckin Ronda.

Rocksalt.

I would say Aldo but that dude got trolled for like a year then knocked out in 13 seconds. I dont know if anybody could take that...plus it was his first loss.

Yawn. At least try to be somewhat funny or original when trolling. Or make a decent point. McGregor, since winning vs Nate, had a great showing vs. Alvarez and became the first ever double champ in the UFC.

And you didn't troll me, I chose to be trolled.
You Conor fans are funny

Always triggered by truth

Your hero is a fake

So often I get the feeling that sherdoggers don't know how to take a loss but love to judge others.

If a fighter does not say I lost because I suck he usually gets labeled as someone who makes excuses on here.

Stipe took it exceptionally well. Like a true warrior. But now he wants a rematch because he knows he can do better and win. Also a trait of a true warrior.

If you don't get that then you don't understand competitive spirit.

He's never been the same man since nate choked him out.

Not a fan, but he did beat Alvarez and captured the 155 belt after that. At least McGregor campaigned for a rematch that he got, when Rousey just ran away for a year.

Diaz Bros, Ronda, and Forrest are the Mount Rushmore of sore losers

Back